• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids U-47700 , Fu-f, tianeptine, 4-Meo-bf, all synthetic opioid . Experience , +/-'s

Status
Not open for further replies.

3dempty

Bluelighter

Please they have options for fu-f,4f-BF, acro ?-f hcl,4cl-ibf,4 Meo- BF and 4-FiBF. I have used pharmaceutical grade fentanyl citrate and Hcl , black market. Then f ound something better just as strong but you don't od. Every time. Beta-( ?)-fentanyl not the Orange stuff. I went through 250 grams ( I would have thought a life time supply. Wrong 12shots a day everyday for 4 and a half months. Started with 1 mg( I was methadone so had tolerance) .oded the second shot because I eye balled it. From then on weighted everything. Except the moral Implications of killing g myself slowly,lol.
1 mg -11mg 1st month ,,8 to 12 shots a day.
12- 20 second month
20- 78 mg ,slowed to 48 mgs. Worked just as good.
Then last month I withdrew from licking a spoon ,each of 1000 of spoons .cotton balls and spoons used once and his away for withdrawal time. I am drug free and had no bad with drawal. Just no sleep of eating . This was also because I switched from 120 mgs of methadone I used for 15 years. Walked off at 100, I knew the fentanyl was able to make the withdrawal u unnoticeable at worse. Overdose at best,lol. If I woke up.
So Jan 21 to Jun 18 I used fentanyl to avoid 2 months of methadone w-d. The shortest acting opioid I figured would leave the shortest withdrawal. My friends were really sick , but only my for the longest 2 days of their life's.
Send me a message so I can have k knowledge on the new analogues, my state Ct. Has 3x s the number of overdose in a year. I am trying to tell the government that it is the addition of cheap fentanyl analogues found I. Canada. People need education. The fentanyl would so keep to the bottom of any dope while cutting . Educate the dealers how to cut of give kids test kits, just say no- did t work.
Does anyo ever tried any of the new analogues and .can tell a no. User the Ammon they could safely use. They are gonna buy it. Hell if I slip I would thInk about it.
Out sorry for spelling,grammar and air pressure. I type fast on a little kindle.
Someone can correct it and I will send again if thought helpful
Sorry I think much faster then I type. I don't proof read. Sorry.

I am going to suspend this thread, upon further review. This is not necessarily perminately closed. It will be reviewed. Interesting thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.