Bugs Typing Box Errors

Shady's Fox

Bluelighter
Yeah, I've found a new bug. So in your typing box, sometimes when you write and undo or you drag the mouse along words, you will see a little orizontal angle and when you wanna write all the previous words will be deleted.

Yeah, I've found a new bug. So in your typing box, sometimes when you write and undo or you drag the mouse along words, you will see a little orizontal angle and when you wanna write all the previous words will be deleted.

I'm struggling to visualise what you mean exactly. Does anyone else get something like this happen?

you drag the mouse along words, you will see a little orizontal angle and when you wanna write all the previous words will be deleted
are you sure you're not just selecting the text in question?

alasdair

Reactions: CFC
Yeah, I dunno what's that hard to understand
seriously?

what's "a little orizontal angle"?

when you write "you drag the mouse along words...and when you wanna write all the previous words will be deleted" it sounds like you're just highlighting text to select it and then typing over it like this:

selectthentype.gif

if that's what's happening then that's exactly what i'd expect - that's what happens when you select text then start typing.

why not post a screenshot and, you know, try to help the people who are trying to help you?

alasdair

It happend two days ago, if the issue will start to arise be sure that I will make some noise in the bug mega-thread. So when you text something and click on the words like between the words sometimes that happens. I dunno, hortizontal vertical bla bla, doesn't matter. It matters that there's happen to be that square that when it's highlighted on a letter, the whole text will start to get deleted as you start typing. Or even a blank spot, sometimes.

I dunno man, I can understand it. I think I've explained in the most minimalistic way there is. Don't drag it for nothing.