• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Types of Mollies?

kickout1234kickout

Greenlighter
I've heard of and seen two different mollies. The ones that are crystally and white, and the other (which I have not tried), white, powdery, with small round balls (if you look close). I've tried the white crystally kind, which is good; but never the white powdery kind with small white balls. Both had a bitter, chlorine taste. Has any one tried this type? If so, let me know what you thought.

i have seen mdma in many different shapes forms and colours, my 3 favorite have been;

orangey brown coloured pastey stuff which was wet and sticky (very strong)

a mixture of large dark brown and dark purple huge crystal rocks (we called them multicoloured kryptonite lol)

pale purple kinda of lilac crystals

in my experience the look of it does not always determine what its going to be like

there's only one type of molly, that's pure mdma ;P
the crystals do seem far more likely to be pure, although someone can clarify on cuts-in-crystal-molly. the powdery stuff is common as hell, and quite commonly cut-up IME.

d3rf, those souind like cuts, sorry dude ;( molly is kind of (amber?)colored, clearish crystals from what ive seen

NSFW:
800px-1g_MDMA-HCl.jpg

yummmmmy ;PP

Last edited by a moderator:
that looks pretty tasty man... i dont think the impurities in colour are cuts per say, just slight differences the way its been made. the stuff im talking about wud have been impossible to have been cut as it was pretty much like the pic u uploaded, just different colours. that looks very similar to the lilac stuff i had, th colour is so faint u barely see it... verry nice mandy tho :)

Generally crystal is less likely to be cut than powder because its harder to do, rather than powder which can be cut up by anyone. However not always, someone posted a picture of some very MDMA looking crystals and said it was pipezine.

The colour doesn't indicate quality (not really anyway), even very small amounts of impurity's can change the colour drastically. Crystals can come in pretty much any colour, I've seen clear, blue tinted, pink tinted, grey, white and blackish. The blackish stuff was probably the best :p

If you are getting powder then chances are it was crystal at some point and has been cut a bit although I'm not 100% sure how it comes out of the labs.

The powder isn't really powder like flour is, its more like tiny crystals and is kind of "sticky".

As others have said, MDMA cones in many forms and colors. Brown coloring is an indicator that the chemist didn't do a full acetone wash. This has very little to do with how good the sample is. Unfortunately there's no way to tell if a powder is actually MDMA and not something else without testing it with a kit. This means of course that the taste test is invalid as MDMA is not the only bitter substance on the planet.

@bloby and keaton, i think ur pretty bang on there, iv also heard from someone who knows there shit pretty much exactly wat u both said.. i think temperatures when its being made etc also plays a part in colour. and as for the kest kit, i tested md with a pill test kit for the first time a while ago and when it turned jet black and started to bubble and smoke i felt v happy lol

MDMA can be whatever color being white, tan, brown, etc. As long as its MDMA that is all that matters. Writing on here that one molly is better than another because of its color, shape, etc. is not correct and is definitely not helping anyone. The only way to tell if your molly is good is with a test kit.

For example, I've had tan crystal molly that was really good. A week later I had molly that looked the same but it was obviously some other chemical as I felt no MDMA-like effects.

yea a test kit is a must imo. i remember a fw years ago there was no md around for aggggeeesss, then when i eventually got hold of some it really looked the part but it was definatly not mdma, more like speed or piperazine.. wish i had a test kit back then lol

Here are two pictures a friend of mine sent me of some "molly" he came across before.
He called this "molly" the moon rocks.
image2_zps2f8f3de6.jpg

And this "molly" he called honey combs.
honeycombs_zpsf39f39ac.jpg

Has anyone else come across anything of this sort before? lol

The top image actually looks exactly like what my electrolyte powder supplement turned into when I accidentally got moisture into its packet, lol

Bottom pic looks legit, though I can't comment too much on the colour.

MDMA (and 100s of other drugs) can come in crystal and powders of any shape or size. You need a testing kit to know if it is MDMA or not.

The moonrock Ive seen looks more like the stuff you got labeled honeycomb but with a much lighter color. Be careful with all that MDMA a lot of people get all fucked up mentally on the long term from big doses.

The moonrock Ive seen looks more like the stuff you got labeled honeycomb but with a much lighter color. Be careful with all that MDMA a lot of people get all fucked up mentally on the long term from big doses.

Oh, I have done a fair share of research myself to know that already! So nothin' to worry about. I don't touch it.

You mean the big batch of methylone that came into our country. It's not MDMA

Agreed. I've NEVER seen MDMA with a pink hue... at the very most, light purple. The pink stuff is almost ALWAYS a cathinone of some kind, methylone or MDPV are the two most common.

They're probably selling kilos of that pink methylone every week.. :\