• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Types of Drug Users

The Searcher - This user has been doing drugs a while and has lost the "majick" but keeps doing it desperately searching for what he has lost. Always telling himself he is going to stop but convinces himself that "the next one" will bring back the majick. Feels that maybe its not the drugs, its who he is doing them with so keeps bouncing around with new people to party with.
Drugs of choice - Exstacy, Ketamine, LSD
The Researcher - This one always has to be the first to try a new drug. So he can be the local authority on the newest drug tend.
Drug of choice - the next big one
[ 15 February 2003: Message edited by: saintnobody ]

The Spiritual User-
Usually 20 and above. Uses drugs as a way to "find god" or to deal and help with underlying problems within themselves. Reads a lot of books on philosophy and religion. They constantly use marijuana, with hallucinogens around once a week.
Drugs of choice: DMT, Ketamine, LSD, Marijauna, Mescaline, Psilocybin, other hallucinogens etc.

the "stupid ass motherfucker"
He tries to fit in with drug users, but always ends up getting his ass kicked. He is prone to buy red rock opium, shwag sold as KB, and pay shitloads of money for shitty or very few drugs. Often makes comments like "Dude can you get any hash seeds." He either eventually gets more experienced, gives up drugs, or overdoses on something like codiene and gets in a shitload of trouble.

the know-it-all.... I've never thought about myself as a stereotyped kind of person, but that is surely my description!! LOL Except that I rarely influence my friends if they don't have experience with "hard" drugs.
I started drinking when I was 12, smoking pot when I was 14, done acid with 15, E and speed with 16, etc. etc. etc.. I found my salvation in moderation, and was able to study and get my beloved diploma, and I'm now a very educated drug user in my opinion, who takes breaks from most drugs with some frequency and tries to know EVERYTHING imaginable about drugs that most people haven't even heard about :)

The Veteran
Sober now, or uses very rarely. Been there, done that. Has been through the game, has seen people sell their carpet for crack. Totally jaded towards the scene. Seen his friends shot, and given up on the "game".

I tend to be the knowitall but I am more and more just coming a pothead, but whats wrong with being a pothead, nothing is better in this world than smoking some chronic and seeing where the high takes you, granted most of the time its the laughing your ass off at anything and everything and trying to have conversations but doesn't make sense but I honestly don't understand how everyone can't wanna be in that state of mind all the time, you can take every other drug away just leave me that sweet sweet cheeba

Originally posted by Goodspeed:
nothing is better in this world than smoking some chronic and seeing where the high takes you, granted most of the time its the laughing your ass off at anything and everything and trying to have conversations but doesn't make sense
I can totally see why some people (including myself) don't like to be in that state of mind: some people just don't like to feel dumb.

Originally posted by toxiku:

I can totally see why some people (including myself) don't like to be in that state of mind: some people just don't like to feel dumb.

Whether or not you act dumb while stoned, you certainly don't FEEL dumb.

^^^^^^^^^^
don't get me wrong, if you're at home with some friends, or in a friendly place, it can be fun. But if you're in a club, in a public place, etc., you act dumb and people may realise it.... and then you feel like you're acting dumb. I'm not saying that you feel like you're stupid

Don Quixote--
The user who will not only take anything he gets his hands on, but always has a plus-four experience every time and swears that whatever he's currently on is the ultimate key to the healing of the broken world. If it's E then he's a raver (the REAL kind of course), if it's ayahuasca or mescaline then he's a modern-day shaman...at least until his shipment of such-and-such a research chem arrives in the mail next week, in which case he's Dr. Shulgin. He refers to drugs as "entities" and can often pass as the spiritual user or the know-it-all.
[ 18 February 2003: Message edited by: Harlequin ]

<<< Know-it-all/Spirtual Researcher
Well thats what I would like to think anyway...
The truth is probably closer to Pothead.. ;)