• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bupe Type of Suboxone?

FilthyTime

Greenlighter
Hello, I was just prescribed Suboxone TABLETS. They have a M N8 on them. Anyone have any idea what brand they are? And would it be possible to insufflate them? I was just switched over from the Mylan generic films and those did absolutely nothing at any dose I've tried (i don't think they were fully absorbing.) I'm hoping to have better luck with these.

The brand name should be on the bottle if they were prescribed and you picked them up at a pharmacy. It's usually on the bottom of the label they apply to the orange container.

The brand name should be on the bottle if they were prescribed and you picked them up at a pharmacy. It's usually on the bottom of the label they apply to the orange container.

Mallincktodt? I don't know. I took 2mg up the nostril and I don't think it did anything but made me tired and a little jumpy. Is that normal? There's no way I took too much? I know I have a decent tolerance. Suppose I'll try 1mg tomorrow. These must be Dr Reddy's or something lol

If you have a decent tolerance then after a week or 2 no amount of subutex/suboxone will get you high IME.
Just use for maintenance as you're not going to get high any more.

If you have a decent tolerance then after a week or 2 no amount of subutex/suboxone will get you high IME.
Just use for maintenance as you're not going to get high any more.
Oh I'm definitely not trying to get high. I would just like a little energy and maybe a slight mood lift. Hell, it's not even working for pain. As it is now, it's like they're placebos.

So you are seeking a positive psychoactive effect? Well it's a scale and I don't thin the term 'high' is clearly marked.

If it doesn't work for pain at 2mg, that's like 80mg of morphine not working. If it's a type of pain opioids cannot treat, things like pregabalin are used. So it methadone but I've had 1 friend die and another suffer a heart attack due to the side-effects of methadone.

Hello, I was just prescribed Suboxone TABLETS. They have a M N8 on them. Anyone have any idea what brand they are? And would it be possible to insufflate them? I was just switched over from the Mylan generic films and those did absolutely nothing at any dose I've tried (i don't think they were fully absorbing.) I'm hoping to have better luck with these.
Yes you most definitely can sniff them. Try 2 mgs a time and sniff slow.

Yes you most definitely can sniff them. Try 2 mgs a time and sniff slow.
Question here if you have always snorted subs does withdrawal set in early then it would with sublingual if you are dependant ?

Sure but you will be fine. Just dont take any oxy or hydro/pain meds while on subs, you will go into PWD aka hell on steroids.. either way oral or sniff you should be tip top all day, not high.
I think the tabs are way better..I mean think about it 1mg or 2mg and save the rest b4 you know it you will have quite the stash, and u can use it to do a slowwwe taper wayyyy the fuck down when you are ready to quit.

Sure but you will be fine. Just dont take any oxy or hydro/pain meds while on subs, you will go into PWD aka hell on steroids.. either way oral or sniff you should be tip top all day, not high.
I think the tabs are way better..I mean think about it 1mg or 2mg and save the rest b4 you know it you will have quite the stash, and u can use it to do a slowwwe taper wayyyy the fuck down when you are ready to quit.
I don't do any other opioide's besides kratom and bupe . I am tapering atm .

But fuck man i am at the point where i take it and not feel it but still want to snort it . I might just have made a huge mistake , its just because of depression i am an addict . I only use drugs because depression is just to bad , this has always been this way and it doesnt go away ever not even if i am clean . Getting help is not an option since there "literally" is none . Nothing conventional works or has ever worked . Wait untill i get my hands on pure pharma grade heroïne , in my dreams ..

I do have 8 mg and 2 mg smaller pills . Weirdly the 8mg big pill whenever i snort i always instantly sneeze while the 2mg i never have sneezing . So wtf is up with that ? No placebo or anything .

I break the 8mg into 4 pieces. So one of those being a quarter piece is roughly 2mg..I never snort more than 1mg but yeah its nasty I only snort when I'm trying to taper down alot or if I feel like my teeth are taking a beating from doing it sublingually..

I break the 8mg into 4 pieces. So one of those being a quarter piece is roughly 2mg..I never snort more than 1mg but yeah its nasty I only snort when I'm trying to taper down alot or if I feel like my teeth are taking a beating from doing it sublingually..

I actually don't dislike snorting subs , it doesn't burn or anything . The one i get suboxone from is a tweaker junky with no teeth because he said suboxone made his teeth rot (obviously he never took care of his teeth and didn't know about bupe and dental problems ) . I feel like sublingual is way more nasty . Snorting bupe is better in my opinion , higher bioavaliability no need to melt down this shit sublingual .

Yeah if I'm kicking real bad off oxy binge, the most of the tab I put under my tounge is the shorter half when I snap it apart, that way I'm taking a lil under 4mg and input that right under tounge and an hour later all WD is gone and head feels saturated best way to describe it for me. Otherwise I stick to 1mg or 2mg.

Yeah if I'm kicking real bad off oxy binge, the most of the tab I put under my tounge is the shorter half when I snap it apart, that way I'm taking a lil under 4mg and input that right under tounge and an hour later all WD is gone and head feels saturated best way to describe it for me. Otherwise I stick to 1mg or 2mg.
Yeah dose range is alot higher for opioide dependancy compared to off label usage forwhat ever it might be .