Tylenol overdose...no serious symptoms?

Idek

Greenlighter
Hello, hope is well with everyone.

Two days ago, I ingested 31 Extra Strength Tylenol tablets totalling 15,500 mg. I was feeling a little dizzy a few hours after taking the Tylenol and that was about it. I went to bed then suddenly woke up having to throw up. During that night, I had woken up to throw up maybe about 4-5 times. The next day, I felt quite nauseated. I barely had an appetite. I tried to eat, but threw up. Tried to drink, but threw up.

Today, I woke up feeling okay. Haven't had a strong urge to vomit and had very, very little nausea earlier. I feel pretty fine right now. My question is why? I did go to the medical clinic today though. The doctor of course asked me why I did what I did and if I was ever suicidal and if I'm ever going to try again. I said no...but was thinking inside my head, "yes" if nothing happens to me this time. She sent me off with a piece of paper noting what kind of tests I should have done, but I didn't go to have any tests done. If I'm going to be honest, I'm deliberately not going to wait to see how bad things are going to get for me. I should also mention before ingesting 15,500 mg of Tylenol--two days prior, I ingested 30 Advil 12 Hour which are 600 mg per tablet. A week and a half ago, I ingested 100 iron tablets that contained 65.7 elemental iron. The Advil did nothing to me. The iron did nothing to me. What the heck is going on?