• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Tylenol 3 potentiators

nopenopenope123nope

Greenlighter
I have about 16 Tylenol 3s, and would like to know if there are any potentiators out there that i should avoid, because of course I would never want to add anything to my medication that would make it work differently ;).

I guess I have a pretty low tolerance to opiates, although I've taken about twenty 5mg oxycodones over the past 3 months (including 4 in the past week) and they work amazingly every time (maybe in part because I potentiate them with gf juice, tagamet, and alcohol, and benzos, which I have a lot of.

I realize tylenol 3s are much weaker than oxis, and have tried to research anything that'll potentiate them, but to no avail.

Is my best bet to wait until my tolerance goes down all the way again? Is it best to take on an empty stomach? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

There are some guides on here about cold water extractions - that removes most of the apap from your meds. That being said, I don't quite remember how many is worth the extraction.
What I DO know is you should use caution with the apap. Taking T'3s on am empty stomach may mean ulcers; too many at once and you'll ruin your kidneys. Seriously - you can easily OD on the Tylenol part. It is not pleasant that's for sure.

There are some guides on here about cold water extractions - that removes most of the apap from your meds. That being said, I don't quite remember how many is worth the extraction.
What I DO know is you should use caution with the apap. Taking T'3s on am empty stomach may mean ulcers; too many at once and you'll ruin your kidneys. Seriously - you can easily OD on the Tylenol part. It is not pleasant that's for sure.

Thank you for your input! I didn't realize about the ulcers and ODing on Tylenol, thanks for warning me about that.

A looooong time ago I tried cold water extraction when I got my hands on someone's old opiods they were throwing out (can't remember what kind), but I think I did it wrong and wasted a bunch of pills, so have been hesitant to try it ever since.

Well just be cautious, I don't know exactly how much codeine and acetaminophen is in T3's but please google your pills and know the dose you're taking. Codeine may be weaker than oxycodone but in sufficient doses it can be much stronger. Find out what exactly is in these pills and then go from there.

I have about 16 Tylenol 3s, and would like to know if there are any potentiators out there that i should avoid, because of course I would never want to add anything to my medication that would make it work differently ;).

I guess I have a pretty low tolerance to opiates, although I've taken about twenty 5mg oxycodones over the past 3 months (including 4 in the past week) and they work amazingly every time (maybe in part because I potentiate them with gf juice, tagamet, and alcohol, and benzos, which I have a lot of.

I realize tylenol 3s are much weaker than oxis, and have tried to research anything that'll potentiate them, but to no avail.

Is my best bet to wait until my tolerance goes down all the way again? Is it best to take on an empty stomach? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
I wouldn’t advise you on anything, if your mixing starting out something’s extremely wrong. You’re playing with fire. I’m sure you know

Well just be cautious, I don't know exactly how much codeine and acetaminophen is in T3's but please google your pills and know the dose you're taking. Codeine may be weaker than oxycodone but in sufficient doses it can be much stronger. Find out what exactly is in these pills and then go from there.
[/QU

Acetaminophen can turn a liver into gelatinous pile of gobbelley goop iver time however if you pop two three tylenol #3's , the best way I get a nicer effect is mixing an antihistamine and / or a low benzo dose to potentiate them maybe even adding a pediatric dose of a muscle relaxant to hit that "sweet spot" . If none of those are available to you I always hit a health food store/online vendor for phenibute (fen i byoot) an inexpensive gaba ergic supppement used by Russian cosmonauts for anxiety reduction. Experimenting is safe if "you start low and slow" common sense .Mail your extras to my personal PO Box !!! (jk) Have fun!!

Codeine converts to Morphine in the brain. It is not to be underestimated.

For maximum effect, do a Cold Water Extraction, take a Benadryl to counteract histamine, and drink a glass of white grapefruit juice for potentiation.