R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Tying the knot and not telling your loved ones

rollsolo

Bluelighter
Hello all,

I just got note of a friend and business partner recently getting married and posting it on Facebook that he did. I found out through another friend who hangs out with us often. What's strange is that I spoke to my friend the other day and they didn't even tell me about it. They are ex-gf/bf and which is why I guess they haven't been wanting to meetup lately. I also run a small startup with my friend and this could possibly change things. I haven't responded to the Facebook status Like and dislike yet. Not sure if I should since I think we're supposed to meet this weekend. Is it bad that I don't like or comment on their Facebook page. Idk, some things have just been of lately like, no communication and always meeting up with us super late. I find it inconsiderate as well and just interested to hear what maid my friend want to get married.

Thought appreciate~err

You seem really socially inept going by this and pretty much all of your other threads.

You should congratulate your friend, give them your best wishes and move on with your life. No man owes you any explanation.