• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Two years with heroin I quit (maybe)

wirkdy

Bluelighter
Hey 'suuuuuuup dear boys & girls, wanna report my experience, two years under heroin, snorted EVERYDAY (except the few days I was without it) and I stopped since roughly 20 days which for heroin addicted people are just like about TWENTYFOURTHOUSANDFUCKINGNEVERENDINGUNBELIEVABLYDAMNEDYEARS, and I'm being conservative with the number!

It all started with a neuropathy ---> immense pain and suffering ---> doctoress is a cunt ---> no solution ---> after she prescribed me opioid medicines ---> not enough ---> fuck the doctoress ---> got heroin ---> and I spent two years sitting in my bathroom snorting heroin (yeah I got a nice sink and a comfortable stool to sit in there).

I got a few ugly withdrawals and for the last one I got prepared and stocked on tramadol, it's very very hard to stop and abstain from heroin, actually I feel I can do it alone, the worst period is gone but I don't know if my life conditions will prevent me from doing it again, without something important like a wife/girl, children, a strong passion, good job you like or just a good family I cannot rule out I will not use it again, hopefully not everyday like before but the thought of using it a few times a month is there. I know it can hardly be done.

I started excersising again even though I was like a larva from those two years spent just sitting, it's tough but it helps a lot doing phisical excercises.

These two years went by like a flash in front of my eyes, it's like I just blinked and flash! Two years were gone, it's scary yes. Now I'm debilitated, I don't actually know if it's because of the heroin, the time I spent doing no movements or the illness, I don't know.

Luckily I got the chance to move place and that was the best help to stop, if I didn't get this chance I would have continued like that and it was very bad for me, mentally and phisically. If you wanna stop, moving place and going far from where you were stuck helps greatly. I don't have the strenght or will to work and even though the city I'm in now is lively and full of tourists I get out just for groceries, luckily I just got money for food (that before I used for heroin) and I'm hosted. Going into my 40's. Had many dreams but they got crashed badly, traveled the world, learnt languages (also jap and chinese) but found no place to settle down. Life's hard and for many sucks hard, for many others it sucks even harder so I don't complain. Y'all have a good evening!