• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Two different MDMA caps tested, crazy fizzing/disappearing substance reaction. help

bavm

Bluelighter
Over the last year Ive tested 20-30 pills, mostly monkeys but also a selection of others (diamonds, dolphins, guns, wu-tangs, etc).

Reactions with mecke/marquis and simons have all ranged from no reaction whatsoever, to a very small positive reaction, to high amp reaction. From no color change to fully purple/black as well as lots of orange. For the good beans (mostly monkeys) they've gone purple/black within 10 seconds.

Over this same year Ive come across two instances where Ive gotten ahold of pure mdma caps. With eagerness Ive tested both, and both tested exactly the same. Both times I have now passed on trying or picking up more of them due to the results. And both times the kids I passed to took them and said they were amazing.

With both marquis and mecke I will use a few small crystals and a drop of fluid. When the fluid hits there is a very intense reaction, almost fizzing, and the substance will literally disappear after a couple seconds. No black, no orange, no brown, nothing. The substance literally dissolves in the fluid after a few seconds.

Ive tried this on multiple caps out of the same batch as well as multiple test kits and both times they've tested this way on both instances. I can test a known good pill right next to it and get the same good reaction as usual from it.

Does anyone have any idea wtf is going on? What chemical would react with no color change but literally dissolve in mecke/marquis and fizz? Shouldn't there still be black/purple in the liquid somewhere or is there a possibility of it not?

You're getting piperazines if they fizz with no color change. That is a typical piperazine reaction. The "molly caps" you are getting aren't molly, and your friends are retards that know nothing of rolling besides whatever their other retard raver friends tell em. Test results don't lie when they don't change color. There's no mdxx in your pills, end of story. If your friends say they are amazing, your friends love pipes(many people do, just not me ;))

cool thanks.

i figured as much seeing as every fire pressed pill has turned black, ive just never seen such a violent reaction and after it happening twice i was starting to wonder.

thanks again

haha i don't mean all your friends are retarded lol btw. I mean just the ones in your post that told you the capsules are good lol.

it's no prob, glad to help, I've got a "molly cap" once full of pipes with a couple small fragments of mdma crystal.

test results don't tell you purity, but they do tell you what's there and whats not, and there's no mdma there, and the bubbling/fizz usually is a piperazine reaction...

oh and the capsule I had was suspected to be piperazine/mdxx just from looking at it. It had a grey powdery substance with teal green specks with a few crystal fragments that were the color of my avatar. When i tested it, it bubbled/fizzed violently instantly upon contact with the solution the way you describe, and turned yellow a second later with bubble/fizz then black about 3 seconds later once the fizzing subsided. I knew right off the bat these were off even though i've never tested real CLEAN molly caps, I've had good clean mdma high molly caps before that looked like in my pic(a long time ago before I had my test kit), and i've tested good mdxx high pressed pills that turned black in >1-2 seconds. Even though the only good molly i ever got (1 time only :\) was untested, I know it was good and clean because I have used real tested ecstasy over 100 times, and this shit didn't even have caffiene. Comedown was so easy, ate right after and slept 10 hours no benzo's. Too bad I didn't get to see the test results of pure molly. But I've tested several mdxx high pisces with faster reactions than the pipe combo capsule i tested. I took the capsule just to make sure, and it probably did have enough mdxx to barely feel it (30 mg or so), because I felt the mdxx for sure after about an hour even though it was weak. It also felt shitty because I felt the pipes peak after about another 45 minutes or so. I had to try the pill just to make sure, didn't wana throw out potentially good mdxx, but my suspicions were actually right without even testing it... The capsules just looked sketch :\ looks don't mean shit though thats why i tried em anyway...

hi I got a couple of caps in sydney this week. They are rather large, 3/4 full of a brownish powder, smell slightly sweet, and when I tasted a tiny bit they tasted really bitter and made my tongue go numb. Im a bit nervous of taking them as I dont have a test kit and I havent done any pills for over a year. Anyone else come across these? Should I do a half first to be on the safe side?

hi I got a couple of caps in sydney this week. They are rather large, 3/4 full of a brownish powder, smell slightly sweet, and when I tasted a tiny bit they tasted really bitter and made my tongue go numb. Im a bit nervous of taking them as I dont have a test kit and I havent done any pills for over a year. Anyone else come across these? Should I do a half first to be on the safe side?

All MDMA has different smells and looks based on the synthesis method used, but I think the most common method used turns out exactly the way you describe. Unfortunately anyone could get some tan powder and make it smell sweet and taste bitter etc, so the only way to be 100% sure is to actually test one yourself.

The only clean Molly I've ever taken fit your description perfectly, but the most purified form is actually crystal clear like pure methamphetamine, but from my experience I think the slightly-less pure tan form is more common.

Well I took them and heres what I felt - Took a half and didnt feel much so took another half and started to feel energetic and confident and smiled a lot. It seemed to get stronger and stronger and at one point I felt completely overwhelmed by nauseating waves going through my body and had to sit down for half hour. My eyes were rolling etc. I didnt like that feeling at all. I didnt feel really lovey and empathetic towards others all that much.
I felt apprehensive and slightly paranoid from time to time and also slightly trippy. I danced like an absolute maniac and my body is now really really sore as I did things with it that I dont normally do. Lasted about 4 hours then took another and danced for about another 4 hours.
Yesterday I was unable to function. Was difficult to even prepare some food and have a shower. Not worth it.

^ sounds like you got overwhelmed. A lot of a roll is mindset, but then again you didn't test them so... :\