View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Two brothers stripped naked, made out with each other after taking shrooms

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Brotherly love after ‘bad drug trip’ sees Noah and Timothy Batz arrested

fa206b85494019354f403d5fbcb2b091

WELL, this’ll be an awkward conversation around the family dinner table.

Two brothers from Indiana stripped naked, “passionately” made out with each other and punched a woman in the face while on a crazy magic-mushroom-fuelled bender that landed them behind bars.

Noah Batz, 24, and Timothy Batz, 21, went berserk last Sunday after eating the “shrooms and running around an Indianapolis apartment complex”, according to Fox 59.

“We knew it was something beyond just being drunk or high … it was something heavy duty. Not a good batch of whatever he got,” witness Aimee Payton told Fox.

The New York Post reports that court documents cite a witness saying she saw the brothers “grab onto each other’s head and passionately begin making out with one another in front of the dumpster.”

Another neighbour saw the nude men on top of each other outside, yelling “Look at us, look at us!”

As she walked toward her car, Noah ran after her and punched her in the face.

“He was extremely aggressive and then to hear later he punched somebody, it wasn’t surprising with how agitated he was and he continued to get more and more agitated,” Payton said.

The Batz brothers also threatened to kill the apartment complex’s manager, as she was warning residents to stay away from them.

Noah and Timothy — who appeared battered and bruised in their mugshots — were charged with 17 counts, including public nudity, battery and resisting arrest.

They pleaded not guilty to the charges Wednesday.

Source: http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...d/news-story/31f644e0516eb84cd250dedcd3d0b13c

If they did that while tripping they must have had incestuous desires or sexually abused each other in the past while not tripping. :\:(:(

I remember reading about how some MMA fighter ate mushrooms and literally ripped out his friends heart, cooked it or ate it raw. He was a psychopath just waiting to have that happen and it would have happened even had he not taken mushrooms. :(8o

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...tongue-pleads-guilty-murder-article-1.1154835

Last edited:
If they did that while tripping they must have had incestuous desires or sexually abused each other in the past while not tripping. :\:(:(

I remember reading about how some MMA fighter ate mushrooms and literally ripped out his friends heart, cooked it or ate it raw. He was a psychopath just waiting to have that happen and it would have happened even had he not taken mushrooms. :(8o

Surreal.

I find Psilocybin to be a very 'primal' substance. You can really tap into that energy and experience an almost animal like instinct. I can see how it could go very south very quickly for people with an unresolved traumatic past. It's still by far my favourite psychedelic but unlike LSD where your guided more by your analytical side, the experience with mushrooms can turn on you almost immediately and without warning.. leaving you knee-deep in a twisting emotional well of your own creating.

I've only tripped with certain ppl and my best friend says he will never trip enless I'm there because other ppl get too weird..now I understand what he means %)

Wow. You really just can't make this shit up. I think the journalist who wrote this should be nominated for the Pulitzer Prize in the category of clickbait. And I think these guys should totally just own it and be the ones who laugh the loudest about that one time they shroomef and took bromance to a whole new level.

And seriously guys, if any of the feelings outlasted the trip, might as well just go all in and get your Jerry beads.

There's a tribe of indigenous people in in northern Pakistan, the Kalash, whose coming of age ceremony involves the newly made man getting a once in a lifetime chance to have sex once with anyone he chooses, traditionally the first person he encountered upon his return from his vision quest out in the wild. And I doubt they're the only people who've practiced this custom or something similar. I bring you this nugget of geeky goodness ( which I mined on one of my nights lost deep down a wikihole ) just because I think this may be the most dignified and easy to integrate ways of framing an event like this. That shrooms induce mystical experiences is kind of obvious to anyone who's eaten them, after all.