• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Two acid tabs and 250 mg mdma candyflip

psytrance_raver

Greenlighter
This upcoming week I will be attending Armin Only and I cannot wait (had my ticket for months now haha). This is going to be my final time taking MDMA and I have always wanted to candy flip. I was originally only thinking of taking the tabs but after more and more research I have decided that I WANT to candy flip at last once as lots of my friends have recommended it.

I know the risks associated and I am not new to either of the drugs, however my plan was to take two hits of acid and around 2.5-3 hours later take the mdma. My friend has managed to get us some of these blue androids that have been circling around and according to reliable sources they have between 200-228mg of mdma per pill some peaking to 250mg.

As I have never candy flipped before, I wasnt sure if this is going to be too much. I do not plan on redosing at any time during the night but the show goes from 10pm-5am. I was thinking of dropping the tabs once I get in and then around the peak, say 1-2 bomb the mdma.

If I could get some useful feedback that would great.

Anyone else going to the Armin Only Sydney show?

Do you normally dose so high on MDMA? I think you'll be a floored, gurning, psychedelic mess but that could be a good thing depending on what you want!

Really though, I think that's a little too much E to take along with two tabs of acid. I'd take a lesser amount and redose with the rest if necessary!

man with that you are going to be totally gutted! don't expect to be coherent ;)

Your experienced with both drugs - you already suspect that the dose your talking about is too high.

What dose do you normally take?

If your taking 200mg of MDMA as a starter dose (sign of tolerance, bad quality drugs, huge body size etc) - then take 100 when combining it with your LSD. Taking a double dose dose not equate to having twice the fun and often the opposite could happen. You could (depending on your tolerance and normal starting dose) flip out and spoil the experience not only for yourself but people around you (friends,strangers looking after you etc).

Take half your dose - take the other half with you, once you get comfortable in the setting, the music, your self then redose if you need. Redosing the MDMA when already tripping is good fun and can add so much energy to the trip :)

Wouldn't a dose that high of MDMA completely overpower the LSD?

nope. Also - since when is 200-250mg of MDMA such a high dose relative to TWO tabs of acid.. Surely these doses should be comparable? I would generally consider both of these to be around 'two regular hits'.

And as others have said, that is a huge dose of each, to candy-flip on, depending on your tolerance, you may find yourself waaaay out of your depth. It's difficult to explain or do justice in words as to just how much those drugs potentiate each other. You will be in for one hell of a ride.

That said, from a purely physical health point of view, it should be quite 'safe'. But just don't underestimate how far into outta space that combo might take you.

Generally - taking about half of your regular dose for each drug should easily do the trick really..

Generally - taking about half of your regular dose for each drug should easily do the trick really

This is the one. Unless you want to be blasted into a whole new dimension of psychedelic gurning, you should half both the doses. 1 tab of acid with 100mg MDMA sounds good to me.

Well I plan on only taking the one pill and as I said it has a very concentration. I'm getting it inside so I won't have the opportunity to cut it but I may just bite half if necessary and boost the other one. Usually I'll take between 125-150mg but the highest dose I've taken was 5 pills and a cap and that was at Dash Bashlin. That was close to around 450mg in the one night and I won't do that again. It was horrible. However the event I'm going to is eight hours long. I really appreciate the information because as I said, even though I am experienced with both, candy flipping will be a whole nother level.

Well we tested the lsd and it's off tap. It's roughly equivalent to three hits in the one tab so I've definitely decided to only take the one tab now. I'll probably only eat half the pill and redose later. I was keen to bomb it but taking into consideration that I haven't done mdma in about four months I may just play it safe

Ahhhh Armin Only! It was a fantastic show. Tbh. You really don't need any drugs to enjoy it. But...I dosed 140mg of tested for the show I went to. Dropped about an hour in and was good the rest of the night. It's a VERY "intense" show, no pun intended. I doubt you'll need all those drugs. Have fun what ever you decide!

Ps..the shows only 5 hours long.

Last edited:
Well I plan on only taking the one pill and as I said it has a very concentration. I'm getting it inside so I won't have the opportunity to cut it but I may just bite half if necessary and boost the other one.

Cut the pill in half before you go in then? That way, instead of dropping 200mg (which is a high and powerful dose on it's own), you'll have approx 100mg to drop with the LSD.

Well I plan on only taking the one pill and as I said it has a very concentration. I'm getting it inside so I won't have the opportunity to cut it but I may just bite half if necessary and boost the other one. Usually I'll take between 125-150mg but the highest dose I've taken was 5 pills and a cap and that was at Dash Bashlin. That was close to around 450mg in the one night and I won't do that again. It was horrible. However the event I'm going to is eight hours long. I really appreciate the information because as I said, even though I am experienced with both, candy flipping will be a whole nother level.

Well we tested the lsd and it's off tap. It's roughly equivalent to three hits in the one tab so I've definitely decided to only take the one tab now. I'll probably only eat half the pill and redose later. I was keen to bomb it but taking into consideration that I haven't done mdma in about four months I may just play it safe

May I ask you not to do the ' Three hits in one' thing- you know your drugs as do I. WHat LSD do you have Shiva (there around the 150µg)? I know the scene in Dublin (hence the no Rolex / Apple warning). Take one Pill, then some lsd, see how you feel and THEN top up.

Cut the pill in half before you go in then? That way, instead of dropping 200mg (which is a high and powerful dose on it's own), you'll have approx 100mg to drop with the LSD.

Getting the pill inside off a trusted source so I won't have time to halve it.