• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Tweekersssss.... help me out.... Meth/ Amphetamine question

Something i noticed, even with weekend only use and likely due to tolerance related effects, meth seems to be impacted in terms of the negative effects being increased and not through greater doses required or even any effect on the positive effects and related dosage. Its a strange effect from what you might expect from tolerance.

I know for a fact that in the beginning of usage it was some sort of optimal honeymoon period where euphoria could get to levels where even the worst side effect or issue was literally unnoticed. Now even with tolerance control and the feeling that this has not gotten any worse then it was in the start, its no longer possible to get this type of result, but it feels for certain like more side effects and not a reduction in good stuff as you might expect.

Its a strange and confusing effect but its consistently shown to be this drugs version of tolerance issues , for me at least. 2 weeks though always seems to be enough to resolve these issues in near totality though with some help from DXM, even a week works well enough for most people i would expect.

The up side to staying awake more than three days is the intense ride of breaking with reality, that is the part I am trying to get to when I use meth, of course it is dangerous when you get to that dark place meth will take you its irrational but something about it is just intense scary and fun as hell. I don`t recommend leaving the house once your there though.

Try going longer than 24 hours then remove the PC, television, or any other planned tasks or mental stimulation.
Sure it's physical, but after the "peak", without mental stimulation, you will notice how the psychosomatic factors outweigh the drug itself at this point.
And IME it becomes pointless to re-dose, but I always did, knowing I was just wasting the stuff and prolonging my recovery. But did it anyway.

Don't know how else to word what I am trying to say.

I think it's likely die to the fact that cocaine is so much shorter acting than either meth or amphetamine which is why you can redose with more positive results more times. However, blow can definitely stop working the same way, especially if you're smoking or injecting it, but I agree, with d-amp I try to only dose once or twice a day otherwise I feel like I'm wasting it. Meth is a little harder (or was when I had access to it) because IMO it's more fiendish (especially die to the rush), but it's also best to use it rarely of you want continuous euphoric results.

I also think though that the two are just completely different drugs. With the amphetamines you can't redose as much but you can actually be productive and enjoy being high while doing other things. When I shot coke the only thing I wanted to do was shoot more coke, so I think it's a fair trade off.

im on day 2... dex IR tablets... dextrostat... at about 160 175 total... idk... I got benzos and gabaergics plus a pile of phenibut.... gabapentin helps the benzos like the baking soda helps the amphetamines.... phenibut idk I believe it does a little bit for both...

I enjoy going to that dark side.... but I have a.. a physical dependency to the benzo class... and b... must have both intertwined very well when getting to that point..... I been up all night strengthening my arms, then listening and downloading music... I should be writing lyrics, but this music my inspirational form of rock... genres come too easy...

I write songs about the cycle.... "breathing in a new mentality" from underoath... the lyrics definitely got me... I'm from mchenry... I use trio's metaphorical lyrics as my favorite band.. and first tattoo... Blue in the Face is an amazing song that even though its cocaine addiction, this is a round about way of saying the same thing about tweaking addiction....

will this cycle ever end? If you got it, no.... unless you don't know the hell and joyful euphoria it can bring you... or if you got self control.... once this drug sinks its claws into you... you're fucked... i have abused and used amphetamines since I was 17... now I'm 25 going on 26... its why im stuck on benzos..... its like it convinced me its worth it or something.... "fuck it" "just dont run out" ... geeked

^^ummmm..... alrighty then.
:!

Not mocking, just made me smile and was glad it wasn't a full page post. ;)

I agree with justin, the most enjoyable part of using meth is the sleep deprived delirium.

you get to that dark place meth will take you its irrational but something about it is just intense scary and fun as hell.

^qft