• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: The Sarah Silverman Program

L O V E L I F E

Bluelighter
Am I the only one here who is being consistently blown away by the comic genius of the greatest female stand-up comic/comedic actress since Lucille Ball, Lily Tomlin and Carol Burnett?

Next NEW episode is on Comedy Central (in the U.S., at least) is literally 2 minutes.

Enjoy.

I've heard the new season is great, but I haven't caught any of them.

All right, you comedy lovers:

Most of you LOVED Seinfeld and I am telling you that not only do *I* think this, but just about every single professional comedian I know acknowledges that this show - the writing, the editing, the acting, the "plots about nothing which are REALLY about something," the amount of South Park-level-envelope-pushing, and just the overall level of comedy - are all leaps and bounds ahead of that piece of dreck that tens of millions of amateurs anointed the greatest comedy show ever (while the people who actually CREATE the art awarded Seinfeld a grand total of ZERO Emmys for Best Comedy Show for ten consecutive years - ZERO!) a decade ago.

For your own sake, do NOT miss this show - TiVo it for chrissakes!

It's the smartest, funniest, ahead of its time, non-animated comedy show in years - since the TRUE greats like The Honeymooners, All In The Family, Taxi, Cheers and Frasier.

Watch this show!

Stat!

Thanks, I've been looking for something to torture visitors with. Raymond should do just fine.

I'm sick of shows trying to "push the envelope" for a laugh. Just comes off as desperate to me.

All right, you comedy lovers:

Most of you LOVED Seinfeld and I am telling you that not only do *I* think this, but just about every single professional comedian I know acknowledges that this show - the writing, the editing, the acting, the "plots about nothing which are REALLY about something," the amount of South Park-level-envelope-pushing, and just the overall level of comedy - are all leaps and bounds ahead of that piece of dreck that tens of millions of amateurs anointed the greatest comedy show ever (while the people who actually CREATE the art awarded Seinfeld a grand total of ZERO Emmys for Best Comedy Show for ten consecutive years - ZERO!) a decade ago.

For your own sake, do NOT miss this show - TiVo it for chrissakes!

It's the smartest, funniest, ahead of its time, non-animated comedy show in years - since the TRUE greats like The Honeymooners, All In The Family, Taxi, Cheers and Frasier.

Watch this show!

Stat!

insulting seinfeld is not the best way to get me to watch it.

but i watch it anyways.

it's not necessary for you to pick on seinfeld and the 'amateurs' that watched it.

mean.

Yea, sarah silverman is classy, talented, original, amazing, intelligent, especially that part of her commercial where she says , "Doodie Balls" .

That mentally disabled kindegarten level of brain functioning horse face heffer slut can die a thousand deaths in a fuckin chemical fire while her skin gets scratched open by rusty thumb tacks and alcohol and salt are poured into the wounds. Now THAT would be comedy.

Yea, sarah silverman is classy, talented, original, amazing, intelligent, especially that part of her commercial where she says , "Doodie Balls" .

That mentally disabled kindegarten level of brain functioning horse face heffer slut can die a thousand deaths in a fuckin chemical fire while her skin gets scratched open by rusty thumb tacks and alcohol and salt are poured into the wounds. Now THAT would be comedy.

^ yeah , what she said. Sarah Silverman isnt funny in the least. I dont understand why her show didnt get canceled. @ least Comedy Central was smart enough to get rid of Mind Of Mencia

I'll say this much: Silverman is hot and funny, and I'm glad she's doing well. That said, her show does nothing for me.

You just don't like successful women, do you?

I have seen very little of her apart from youtube.

She got a bit of build up in the press here before her first "big" london show at the Apollo a few months ago - and choked in the most spectacular way. It was embarrassing.

^^^ my comment was directed to Lacy. It's one thing to not like someone but Lacy tends to reserve particular vitriol for women who have done something productive with their lives.

Personally, I think she's funny but a tad bit over-rated. She relies way to much on shock value and toilet humor. But she is very good at it.

^ what if she were to say Hillary Clinton is a fat , loud , annoying lezbo. Would that upset you?? just curious:)

Last edited: