• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV Show: Metalocalypse

rm-rf

Bluelight Crew
sorry if there is some kind of adult swim or general cartoon thread i dunno about

Has anyone seen the new cartoon on Adult Swim called "Metalocalypse?" Its outright hysterical just about anyone can get into it, but a lot of the humor you def need to be into metal music to understand. It had me laughing so hard I kept having to rewind it and watch parts again. If you liek to make fun of heavy metal music, you will love this show, cuz thats all it does. Tons of blood and gore, but in that funny cartoon way. Its about this band that plays death metal and are so popular that people are willing to die to see them play. Fans commit suicide worldwide when their album is delayed a few months. Its just filled with wakyness like a seahorse exposed to nuclear radiation gets giant and fights a guy, the queen of england drinks mercury and dies cuz it was the icing on the metal birthday cake, and lots of breaking into song, if thats what you call it. If you like wierd random stuff like Sealab 2021 and Aqua Teen Hunger Force, you are likely to dig this show too.

I give it six hundred and sixty five stars. Id give it another, but it only has 4 episodes done so far.

WIKI

i just downloaded it.

unfortunately i got an error downloading codec error so i cant see shit.

from the SOUND ONLY though, it seems pretty funny. maybe i should just legitimately watch it on tv, the way (the norse) god intended things to be watched.

It's cool as fuck. Its like sealab but with metal characters. I like like venture bros more though.

And remember guys, booze does not count as food!

Whaaaat? It doesnt?

Yeah, dont go spending all the grocery money on booze

Id rather cut my ding dong off than not get drunk!

/guy walks through with cart full of booze

Hey, can you make soup with this stuff?

meh

the new metalocalypse wasnt very funny. they better do a hell of a lot better next week.

IMO it wasn't even that funny to start with. I mean, it made me laugh, but it's nothing like what a new episode of venture brothers does to me. :D It feels like my insides are all torn up after watching that shit from laughing so hard. Is there a venture bros thread in this forum already ?

i've seen the first two eps just then at work. fuckin funny shit. I'm not very metal like vivian but shit this stuff is funny as.

the whole first season is online.

"I just got some Totally Awesome Sweet Alabama Liquid Snake"

Dr. Rockso and Dethkids was funny as hell. I am so in love with this show. It's so pointless and hilarious.

The finale was kind of a let down for me. A bunch of stuff anybody who follows the show saw comming for 4 episodes, plus one joke, (that stupid time traveling bag).

I'll still be thrilled when the next season starts, though. :)

'it is embarassing to even be holding this grandfathers instruments' [referring to acoustic guitars]

'we cant not play fast... literally.'

atlas said:
the blues episode that just aired is my favorite since Deathwater. :)

I finally saw this episode last night and laughed my ass off. I love Metalocalypse!

William Murderface is the bestestest though.

wm.jpg

i think thunderhorse by dethklok is a fucking awesome song.
its on guitar hero II
the show is hilarious as well

cubehead said:
"I just got some Totally Awesome Sweet Alabama Liquid Snake"

Dr. Rockso and Dethkids was funny as hell. I am so in love with this show. It's so pointless and hilarious.

and what better way to celebrate a reunion tour then with good ole fashion Milky Way chunk blow, hmmmmm? =D

My brother bought the actual CD of music by "Deathklok", and it's one of those parodies of a genre that's actually halfways decent with said genre (in a funny, non-serious sort of way). They kind of remind me of Akercocke most of the time, but of course, Akercocke is way better. :D