Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

tv: John Safran Vs God (australia)

yeah I was hanging out for John to talk about the experience. Very creepy though - on one hand I am sure he wanted a good ending to the show and could have faked it.

On the other I kind of trust safran and feel that if it wasnt working he would kinda take the piss out of the entire ordeal.

He did look particularly evil in certain scenes there... Though I am not sure about the "Demons" in Zen Buddhism like the exorcist claimed...

I was thinking the same thing Mean Girl.

He did mention on the radio yesterday that it was legit, and considering the genuine way Safran went about the whole series, I would believe it is also. I wonder how it will change him?

I definitely found it a little disturbing and it has raised a whole bunch of questions.

I can't wait for the DVD of this as I missed a heap of episodes unfortunately...

this entire concept sounds very cool, and as others have said - safran doesn't seem like the kind of guy to make up shit like this.

could be interesting. awaiting the dvds muchly.

^^ what's the expected time for it to reach the shelves now it's over?

i'm kinda inclined to think that he wasn't faking. as other's have mentioned, i don't think he's the kind of person who would do that. and secondly, he's not an actor, and certainly not that good of an actor.

apparently there was an interview with him on triple j (hack program) this evening, but i missed it :(

meangirl: you can buy the dvd's through the website now for $38.95!!

spgeddi- he so does not look like that quentin knob. john is strangely cute and jewish and you leave him be.

yeah I heard it on JJJ.

He was saying he didnt end the show because he did not know how to explain it.

He *might* have been exorcised
He *might* have been hypnotized
he *might* have had some other thing happen

He mentioned that it was all genuine and he recalled the start of the exorcisms (which actually went for 4 days) but then usually not a whole lot else.

The hypnotized one seemed to be getting some support on JJJ as the preacher kept telling John to "look him in his eyes"..

Either way DVD is getting bought.

It's interesting how the preacher pushes his palm against the forehead at the point of the "third-eye", which is where the pineal gland is located, perhaps whatever they do involves some kind of manipulation of the gland to produce a rush of DMT. That would certainly make ppl think they were posessed by demons and the duration of the experience seems to fit...

Good point killa'. I'm a lot more comfortable thinking of it as hypnotism or some other scam. Wouldn't you love to be able to do that though?