Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

tv: Is southpark getting stupider?

theres alot more satire in the more recent episodes than the early ones, I think its alot better. South parks always been a bit absurd tbh but its got a lot more more hidden commentaries/parodies/piss takes of different aspects of society and are media where as it used to rely on the shock factor of a cartoon that had swearing and things in it kids weren't supposed to see.

Last edited:
It's all subjective really, a lot of the people that have just discredited some of the newer episodes have cited some of the most random and stupid episodes I've seen as been the better of the lot.

and I'm right, obviously.

I think Matt and Trey are just having fun with their audience. They know people will continue to watch, discuss and nominate the show no matter how absurd it becomes.

The earlier episodes were actually worth using your laughing energy over. I hate the newer ones.

I only watch southpark for cartman and hes only gotten meaner so its all good

i mean infecting kyle with aids!

J2012B said:
Ya gimme a fucking break about going downhill, Trey's genius has been getting more refined and is seemingly endless ...

what do you naysayers want? more "they killed kenny, you bastards!"

the show has become a poignant and hilarious comment on our culture.

its like a conscientious dick joke

agreed.

if anything it's been getting much more clever

ever since south park did that "cartoon wars" episode it showed me that south park always has a plot and a deeper meaning where as family guy and the simpsons uses dumb ass jokes not relivant to the subject

Im not a big fan of South Park anymore.... Family Guy on the other hand is the best animated series on TV today

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink!

On the other hand new episodes of south park in the beginning of October!

this season has been teh gay so far. i'll still watch every episode though, guaranteed.