Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

tv: "High Hitler" Investigating Hitler's Drug Abuse

You could have made a MUCH better caption for that phone call picture. Funny, nonetheless. Maybe "Ja, Theodore I need 10cc of Vitamultin."

Oh yeah, David, Hitler's successor was Reinhard Heydrich, but he got assassinated in '42. After that it was the Navy's Grand Admiral Dönitz. His term didn't last too long, since the German's surrendered a few days after Hitler died.

oh, cravN -

it's not so much problems that were the problem, as it were. hitler's strict vegetarianism, low workload (but high stress levels) and chronic ill health all put a strain on his constitution (god i sound like a victorian gp lol) and some of the insane regime of chemical administrations were seen as preventative medicine; or merely as 'boosters' to his immune system, etc. etc. personally i can't see any physical benefits from taking meth & strychnine... there have been historians who suggest that maybe hitler's medical team wanted him dead.

Yeah, maybe the mother fucker just wouldn't die. Haha. People say that he got away with everything scottfree, but I'm sure his health was terrible torture for many years, exacerbated by the fact that he couldn't talk about it to anyone except a quack.

ahhh i love a strongwilled man!
adolf_hitler.jpg