• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: Eastbound and Down

ChiTown23

Bluelighter
For all Bluelighters that love Eastbound and Down, what are some of your favorite quotes? Where does season 2 go after the way season 1 ended?

"I had a dream about this moment... When I was making love... to my wife Donna. On top a her; powerful thrusts, filling the sultry night air. Heavy breath. My son Gabriel walked in, little boy. My wife sprung out of bed and said "No, Gabriel! Leave!" And I said "No, honey, shut your mouth, let him watch." Let him watch what is being consecrated here. And I want the people to watch what is going to be consecrated here. And I will bring my son down here, and he will watch."

"Listen here you beautiful bitch. I'm about to fuck you up with some truth" haha that show cracks me up everytime. I actually live in the city the pilot season was filmed in. They did a scene last year in my neighborhood literally 500 feet from my house.

"You have to wear a dental dam. It's like a condom for your mouth...Besides you don't know what kinda shit I got either"

I've been blessed with many things in this life. An arm like a fuckin rocket, a cock like a burmese python, and the mind of a fuckin scientist.

Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless.

No offense but you got a faggot job, you're not quite as tall as me, nobody really respects you. Me on the other hand, I got the glory, I get the fame, the money, the jewels, the cash, the Denali, getting drunk on the reg, fucking good times on the reg, yachts on the reg, ass on the reg, basically all the shit that most men fantasize about.

No actually I don't. I play real sports, not tryin to be the best at exercising.

From this moment on, you're no longer little kids. You're cold, calculated murderers. This is the mindset you gotta be in if you wanna be a champion.

Ah, I recognize your scent. Do you recognize my essence?

Sure I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and all the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism.

[on the phone with a prostitute] And can I wear the Scream mask, the mask from Scream when I do you from behind? Hello?

East bound and down, loaded up and truckin'
We gonna do what they say can't be done
We've got a long way to go and a short time to get there
I'm east bound, just watch ol' 'Bandit' run

Keep your foot hard on the pedal
Son, never mind them brakes
Let it all hang out 'cause we got a run to make
The boys are thirsty in Atlanta and there's beer in Texarcana
And we'll bring it back no matter what it takes

East bound and down, loaded up and truckin'
We gonna do what they say can't be done
We've got a long way to go and a short time to get there
I'm east bound, just watch ol' 'Bandit' run...

"Lord, gimme da strengff ta knock da demons outta that ball."
"After I hit this shit to Bejing, I'll see what else she got. And show you how a real man cum."
Reg MacWorthy

great show

this had me lol'in "Listen here you beautiful bitch. I'm about to fuck you up with some truth"

"Besides getting shot in the back of the head, do you know what else Abraham Lincoln did? He was a champion wrestler in high school. And im not making that up..."

"Major League money baby."
"I thought it was only gonna be VIPS. Who are some of these motherfuckers at this party?"
"You invited this monster. Dont make me kill somebody!"

"You can't wear all black, I'm wearing all black. Go change your shirt."

What a perfect fucking show.

i think this is easily the best show on tv. I think its the best show since arrested development. And its on Showtime! uncensored and no commercials!

"I feel so retarded right now. I know I shouldn't say that but it's how I feel"
"I hope we get into a fuckin' car wreck and die"
"Yeah, it was the egg rolls, not the ecstasy"

"Cassie, you fine piece of church ass."
"From now on you are no longer little kids. You are cold, calculated, murders."
"Name of the game kids, Thunderdome. Two men enter, one man leaves."

I don't have hbo, but interweb rumors tell me it's back on this month?

"you named her after rose from titanic? whats his name? shrek?"

and...
Clegg: "Step in my office and do some blow."
Powers: "FINALLY MUTHERFUCKER!"