Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: Bored to Death

it's mediocre. though i am starting to like it more and more. this season seems better, and I am hoping it starts to really pick up. The cast is awesome. I hate how it makes pot look positive though, because I am trying to quit and it fucking kills me seeing it being shown as something that creative people successfully use. makes me wanna buy an 8th so fucking bad.

I watched the first season, I laughed, but I was pretty drunk whenever I watched it. I don't know if I'd like it sober.

I actually really like this show. It's not crammed full of jokes, but that doesn't bother me. Schwartzman, Galifianakis and Danson are all great in their roles. The style, particularly the music, is refreshingly off-beat. It reminds me of Twin Peaks and Curb Your Enthusiasm. While not nearly as good as either, it is a welcome change from the majority of US television.

Just caught the first episode of the second season and I wasn't disappointed.

i am starting to like it more and more. this season seems better, and I am hoping it starts to really pick up. The cast is awesome. I hate how it makes pot look positive though

Dude, seriously? How many TV shows present drugs in a positive light? I respect the fact that you're trying to quit and what not, but television doesn't have to be anti-drug propaganda to help you with your problems.

One of the things that I like about this show is that the characters just smoke a bit of weed and it doesn't fuck up their lives in any way. Just like in most TV shows how people drink a beer or two and aren't portrayed as alcoholics or criminals.

(Most people can smoke weed "successfully", whatever the hell that means.)

Last edited:
^i don't need any anti-drug propaganda; it's just that seeing pot being used successfully makes me want to get high, even if it is just by fictional characters.

i like it. but i'm a sucker for schwartzmann, galifinakis and dancin'

^i don't need any anti-drug propaganda; it's just that seeing pot being used successfully makes me want to get high, even if it is just by fictional characters.

even tried moderation and pot? a few hits here and there,
when people say there quiting pot i think, its more like, your stoping buying it, its not one of thoose drugs that you have to completely cut out and one hits gonna send you spiraling back down like even alcohol

now onto the show, second season is better, although i am two episode behind,
its very cringy, and idk, cringe humour sorta is hard for me to watch,

i did like it when they hung out in the trio
ted danson, zach, and jason, thats when the show shines,

although they better not kill off ted dansons chaaracter with prostate cancer

I started this thread and was into the show but now as i watch more I'm just not feelin it anymore.

My favorite episode though was season 1, where Schwartzmans character helps the married man who is being blackmailed.

Lol he goes into the hotel room with the girl and danson and galifinakis are getting stoned in the car.