• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

'TUSSI' Vice mini Documentary

Before I even watch it they have it all wrong… It was called “Tussi” named after “2c” aka 2cb. It’s often sold as 2cb. It’s often a mix of MDMA, Ketamine and Cocaine with other shit thrown in at times. Trying their damnedest to mimic 2cb’s effects. Very strange actually but that’s what I see when looking at the analysis.

-GC

Watched this last night, interesting to say the least.

Before I even watch it they have it all wrong… It was called “Tussi” named after “2c” aka 2cb. It’s often sold as 2cb. It’s often a mix of MDMA, Ketamine and Cocaine with other shit thrown in at times. Trying their damnedest to mimic 2cb’s effects. Very strange actually but that’s what I see when looking at the analysis.

-GC
I've had it in my face several times but id always passed. That pink color doesn't give me more confidence either . I'd rather stick to old school yay if I were to do a bump of some powder drug.

Last edited:
Cool new mini docu about pink cocaine aka "tussi" in Medellin.

Tussi is a big thing in Colombia, especially Medellín. The problem with it is you have no idea what you’re getting. Actual 2c-b is a bit hard to find in Medellin and often it is a mix of a bunch of shit. MDMA and ketamine is common but some people have been known to even put opiates in there. Not something I’d recommend personally unless you have a test kit.

Is this a unique local brand of depravity? Or is it a matter of time before this wilfully ignorant way of consuming drugs hits global?

Yeah, I want to get blown on 2CB, blow, ketamine, and MDMA... At once, fuck that. I'd rather do each separately and not feel like shit the next day. That's just me though.

Is this a unique local brand of depravity? Or is it a matter of time before this wilfully ignorant way of consuming drugs hits global?
It's rampant in Spain already. It's mdma+ketamine+crushed rolls+amphet(sometimes) and pink colorant. Although there Is beige, green, orange tussi.
But the base is mdma+ket lols

Yeah, I want to get blown on 2CB, blow, ketamine, and MDMA... At once, fuck that. I'd rather do each separately and not feel like shit the next day. That's just me though.
There is no 2cb in tussi, it's mainly ket+mdma.
If u want real 2cb go for nexus. 👍

It's rampant in Spain already. It's mdma+ketamine+crushed rolls+amphet(sometimes) and pink colorant. Although there Is beige, green, orange tussi.
But the base is mdma+ket lols
Yes, it is a thing in Spain.
Tv bullshiters call it "coca rosa" (pink coke), even.
Never tried it and never will, of course..

Yes, it is a thing in Spain.
Tv bullshiters call it "coca rosa" (pink coke), even.
Never tried it and never will, of course..
Me neither, makes me gag errtime I see it. It's just ket+grounded roll,/mdma and sometimes ocy or some shit. Oh yeah and food colorant.
It has nothing to do with 2cb though rofl.

After watching the documentary I thought: “ yuck, pass.”
That's literally what I said when I saw a kid giving HUGE BUMPS to his gf on a new year's rave. I told him to gimme some, he gave me a key bump but I ate it and thought nah.5 mins after that I saw a guy with a coke pellet, I instantly thought this guy must have good blow. After so many years interacting with druggies if I see ones face I know what kinda druggie he is and this dude was definitely a pro coke head. I was right, I told him to gimme a few bumps and man it was yummy. Then I saw a friend who opened a 2g bag of mdma in front of me and said "serve urself" fuvk I dipped my finger like 5 times. After that I was set I rolled sweeeeeeeet listening to Jesse Perez and pirate copy. Lovely new years 2019 party xp.
P.S fuck tussi 😆