• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Turning normal pharm pill adderall into a crystal form to remove fillers and binders?

nancy145

Bluelighter
Does anyone know if it's possible to turn normal pharm pill adderall into a crystal form, removing the fillers and binders? I thought of this like a year and a half ago, just as a random idea, but I didn't really see any purpose in it so I just like didn't think about it or anything. I was smoking weed a few days ago and just randomly remembered that random thought from a year and a half ago, and then wrote it down in a notepad on my phone because I had this feeling it could be useful. After seeing it sober, I immedietly thought this could allow you to smoke adderall, and possibly inject it, but I've heard injecting adderall is super dangerous so I'll have to look into that more. I'm pretty sure it's just the fillers and binders that makes injecting super dangerous, so it'll probably work. I started brainstorming other ideas about it after that, and came up with a lot. It would probably make snorting it a lot better, since it would be less to snort, the fillers and binders probably hurt so it would hurt less, the fillers and binders probably damage your nose, and some fillers and binders hurt so much you can't even snort them ( I get these adderall IR tablets that you can't snort, pill code is COR135 for an example). It would also be possible to crush it up into smaller peices than the beads are, if it's a capsule. I've never plugged anything, nor do I plan to plug anything to test this, but I'd assume since there's no fillers and binders it would sting less and cause less damage. You wouldn't have to use as much water to dissolve it into too, so I'd imagine that would be less unpleasant. As for oral use, It may cause less nausea since the fillers and binders might, but I'm not sure if they do cause nausea. I'd assume it would process it at least a little quicker, since there's less to process. If they were caps then you could save the cap and just refill it once you've turned it into a crystal form. It might also kick quicker, but I don't know if the fillers and binders have anything to do with how fast it kicks. Smoking meth is shorter and stronger than snorting, so I'd assume it's the same for adderall, which is the reason I would want to be able to smoke it. I could smoke it combined with weed too, since I love the combination. IV is the most efficent way for most (maybe all, IDK) drugs, so there's a reason to wanna shoot it. Crystalizing it might also seperate the dextroamphetamine from the amphetamine, so you could do just dextroamp, just amp, the normal ratio of adderall, or your own ratio. Be careful with dosing it if you change the ratio of amp to D-amp though. I'm not entirely sure of this, but I belive adderall IR is the normal, original version of adderall and XR is the chemically altered one. Crystalizing it might turn it back into the base form of adderall, adderall IR, so you could turn your XR into IR. You'd probably want that in most cases too, since crystalizing it helps with oral use the least, and oral is the longest lasting method. Some people, myself included, don't get euphoria from amphetamines. I've heard from some people that meth can produce euphoria for people who don't get euphoria from other amphetamines, although it's greatly decreased. I also might have smoked meth twice, but I'm not sure if it was meth or not (long story). I felt slight euphoria both times, and my friend said he felt significant euphoria both times, so if it was meth than meth can produce euphoria in people that don't normally get euphoria from amphetamines. Meth is really the only amphetamine commonly used in a crystal form, smoked, and injected, and is much more powerful than adderall. Adderall is almost never smoked or injected, the two most powerful ways, and is also usually XR. If I were to inject or smoke adderall IR (I have IRs if it doesn't turn XR into IR) it would be more powerful than most adderall users have ever expierienced, so it may produce euphoria in high doses. I think that's all the ideas I have for why it would be benificial to crystalize adderall, but I might've forgotten one or two. If I remember or come up with more ideas I'll come back and edit them into this post. So the overall question is, is this possible to do with normal household supplies and no professional knowledge on anything to do with this? I'd imagine it would be pretty simple. Also, would the process in creating this be potentially dangerous? I don't wanna blow up my house or anything. And would I be allowed to ask how to do this? Don't tell me how to do it, just tell me weather or not I'm allowed to ask. I don't wanna accedently break the rules. Thanks for reading through all this, and thanks for the replies.

I'm no chemist but I have a feeling separating adderall in any formulation into 95%+ pure crystals is beyond the reach of most kitchen chemists let alone someone who just had this as a 'high thought.'

If you were willing to go through with this you might as well go the full step and put time into acquiring high quality methamphetamine, neither of these scenarios are advisable.

Im no expert at this, but would filtering be a better option? I agree with falsified it would take some excellent chemistry skills to attempt what you thought of, if it is even possible.

And why can you not snort those IR Adderall?

TL;DR as its a wall of text with no numbers or order. The only information I will give is unless you are doing it on 1.5g of active compound you will not be able to do this as the amounts are small and you will lose some through the experiment. Basically if you start with 1.5g of amphetamine salts you can expect a 25% loss probably making it closer to a gram of material. That might sound like a lot but when you are doing the work and everything anything less will be hard to collect in the end i feel.

You need to consider loss and the act of doing this to find out if it is worth it in the end. Also how do you plan on separating the enantiomers? I think that is going to be something near impossible to do without good equipment as they will have similar properties across the board. To get a stereospecific compound you generally start with a material that produces an abundance of one isomer through a reaction hindering mechanism (the general shape of the molecule dictates how the pieces attach themselves)

http://www.chemhelper.com/enantiomersep.html

Compounds that are enantiomers of each other have the same boiling points, refractive indices, reactivities, melting points, and solubilities. So if a mixture of enantiomers is obtained, how can they be separated? They can't be recrystallized, since they have the same solubility properties; they can't be distilled, since they have the same boiling points; they can't be run on regular achiral silica chromatography columns since they have the same attractions to the stationary phase.

Pull through polar/non-polar with microporous filtration apparatus, A/B resultant solvent.
You ain't gonna separate the enantiomers via kitchen chem. but the above will remove a decent amount of the excipient material.