• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Turning into a lightweight/taking too much?

beez69

Greenlighter
very very new to this so hope this makes sense and is posted in the right place

My first *good* roll on E was pretty mellow - I was active, talked a bit, moved around, watching the crowd etc. Noticed a girl there with a look of sheer bliss on her face-she was just standing there hardly moving with her eyes closed, easily the highest and happiest person in the room! For myself though I thought E was OK but not other-worldly.

Next month took one capsule from another batch and felt like I was the highest person in the room this time - now I know how that girl was feeling!
Could barely move my feet though and just blissed the night away, caressing and hugging, feeling amazing at every touch of my fingertips etc.

Had a mix of experiences since then ranging from even more amazing if you can believe it, down to decent-but-I-think-my-brain-is-on-fire. I'm definitely feeling the heat more lately even when things are going well. Main thing is I don't feel like moving much - just close my eyes, feel it and touch/be touched

Does E just immobilize some people this way or am I taking too much?

BTW I'm not counting my first time on E which was messed up by SSRIs - took 2.5 capsules of what turned out to be very good stuff - weird disconnected feeling and think I'd probably OD if I tried that now.

Welcome to bluelight :)

Sounds like you got yourself some pretty damn good MDMA! Pure MDMA itself isn't very stimulating, rather it's more of a sedating sit down and cuddle up and talk is all you want to do whilst receiving a light show and listening to music. It's quite common to be very sleepy and pass out.

If you do MDMA too close to the previous experience, it will more than likely dull the effects... it's not good for your brain either, so keep adequate time between use 4-12 weeks is the recommended time between rolling, the longer the better obviously.

Set and setting influences your rolls much more than you think... I had an average time one weekend, then the best weekend of my life the next because of who I was with, with half the dose too! Dose also can affect your roll, more is not always better. If you typical find yourself too floored/sedated, try dropping the dose a bit. What is your typical dose btw?

MDMA is blocked by SSRI's so that explains why.