• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

turn ons and or odd turn ons

When they do the finger thing "come here" and knowing they want you because they want you. Also spontaneous, random hook ups, voyeurism

I have a thing for addicts (smack and or crack) skinny,tall,blonde guys
... well my late best mate would've been right up your street then. Only around 70 kilos to his 1, 95 metres and dark blond. He was a handsome guy too ;) Might not have gotten much out of him though as smack isn't exactly known for its libido-enhancing effects.
my weirdest attraction is probably that I like crackhead teeth and or no teeth
... yeah that's not only weird but revolting.

Weird on for me is short, bitten down fingernails with chopped nail varnish, basically just remnants of varnish. I'm not keen on long fingernails with amazing varnish.

You can do a lot more with short, smooth, slick fingers.

Yeah that's pretty weird anyway.

There is something about the area between a girls ass cheeks and her thighs LMAO! Is there an actual name for this?

I knew I'd readd this somewhere. So last night I'm getting a bit busy with my girl and she's got her leg draped over me and I'm grabbing her arse/leg and pulling her into me I'm suddenly like omg this is that area, where the hotpants end, not quite bum but not quite thigh. And yes there is something about it, but also, to possibly be giving a very long winded story and not answer a 7 year old question, she didn't know what it was called either.

And I didn't get in trouble for being all "this is what someone was talking about on bluelight!" I got in trouble for being too drunk and falling asleep before we could go any further

I knew I'd readd this somewhere. So last night I'm getting a bit busy with my girl and she's got her leg draped over me and I'm grabbing her arse/leg and pulling her into me I'm suddenly like omg this is that area, where the hotpants end, not quite bum but not quite thigh. And yes there is something about it, but also, to possibly be giving a very long winded story and not answer a 7 year old question, she didn't know what it was called either.

And I didn't get in trouble for being all "this is what someone was talking about on bluelight!" I got in trouble for being too drunk and falling asleep before we could go any further
I don't think there's a special term for it, it's just that little curve where the buttocks join the legs. I agree it's both visually appealing and nice to run you hands across. ;)

I don't think there's a special term for it, it's just that little curve where the buttocks join the legs. I agree it's both visually appealing and nice to run you hands across. ;)
No I didn't think there was either. it was just a strange revelation moment at (maybe) the wrong time lol. It is a nice area. and lower back too, where it is nearly bum. And bum generally. I guess I'm a tight fitting jeans kinda bum guy

How many times can i say bum.

I cannot relate to having any odd turn ons. I just have all the normal ones. Ass, tits, round face, big eyes, smile, laughter, kindness, confidence, good rapport, etc...

If anything odd it would be she's into drugs, particularly psychedelics, but i find that healthy and normal.

Last edited:
and lower back too, where it is nearly bum.
oh yeah! Another one of those lovely inward curved lines. 😋
And bum generally.
Definitely for me. Of either sex and for preference caffe latte coloured, but just about any skin tone will do xd
How many times can i say bum.
Lots of times in one day. I mean my boyfriend literally pursues me during just general ordinary activities like making breakfast, shouting 'butt!', while having a fondle. (I put this behaviour down to the culture shock of being a Brazilian in the incomprehensible buttless wasteland that is the UK).

Last edited:
oh yeah! Another one of those lovely inward curved lines. 😋

Definitely for me. Of either sex and for preference caffe latte coloured, but just about any skin tone will do xd

Lots of times in one day. I mean my boyfriend literally pursues me during just general ordinary activities like making breakfast, shouting 'butt!', while having a fondle. (I put this behaviour down to the culture shock of being a Brazilian in the incomprehensible buttless wasteland that is the UK).
I dunno, I'e found some pretty good ass in the UK but i don't think I'd cope in Brazil!

Fucking hell man. I think i need to leave this thread

I dunno, I'e found some pretty good ass in the UK but i don't think I'd cope in Brazil!

Fucking hell man. I think i need to leave this thread
So have I but they're few and far between compared to the abundance of nicely rounded cheeks around here.

PS I think the two of us should start a butt appreciation thread (with pictures).

So have I but they're few and far between compared to the abundance of nicely rounded cheeks around here.

PS I think the two of us should start a butt appreciation thread (with pictures).
Hah I surprised there isn't one already

I'm not sure.my girl.would appreciate pics of her arse online 😜

Hm can't seem to think of any celebs or find any decent pics online. Im maybe strangely more about real life examples than photos

I've only got eyes for her I guess.

Hm can't seem to think of any celebs or find any decent pics online. Im maybe strangely more about real life examples than photos

I've only got eyes for her I guess.
what's so strange about that?
Pictures are two-dimensional, reality is three-dimensional,
one day I may shoot a picture that will explain in detail how three dimensions are vastly superior than two dimensions, but said picture would fall flat of that, because it itself would only be two-dimensional.

washing long haired attractive female hair, having my hair washed by busty stylists even more so

what's so strange about that?
Pictures are two-dimensional, reality is three-dimensional,
one day I may shoot a picture that will explain in detail how three dimensions are vastly superior than two dimensions, but said picture would fall flat of that, because it itself would only be two-dimensional.
True, true. Nothing strange about it. Try a sculpture instead?