• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Turmeric interaction with oxycodone

ItsclearlyFake

Bluelighter
I usually take the same dose always, about 10mg tops, less when I want more of a subtle effect (5mg), 10mg when I want a more pronounced effect. Usually I never have nausea or bad effect at that dose (10mg).

However there are some days ( I would say 5-10% of times) like today, where at just barely 10mg I get a bad experience, like wobbly, not nausea but dysphoric high, kind of depressing. Just the previous day it was just fine, but today, I did a some turmeric balls in the morning and I fasted. Then at 4pm I took the oxy. And bam, bad high. Cloudy. Disphoric. Too much (but not to the point of nausea).

Had this happened to you too? I am assuming is the turmeric since I basically didn't do anything much different than other days, and its not because of fasting because lots lots of time I fast and take the drug and nothing bad happens...

Could it be because turmeric does 'something' to tolerance so it kind of resets it in a way so 10mg that are fine for me, suddenly becomes 'too much'?

I've never tried it with oxy, some people use it to potentiate kratom, but for me it ruins the buzz. Gives it a weird unpleasant stimulation, headache, and other side effects. It just doesn't work for me. I'm not sure why.

I take tumeric on it's own as a supplement, I just don't use it before taking kratom anymore.

As with most fabled opioid potentiators/tolerance reducers, it's overhyped IMO.

I've never tried it with oxy, some people use it to potentiate kratom, but for me it ruins the buzz. Gives it a weird unpleasant stimulation, headache, and other side effects. It just doesn't work for me. I'm not sure why.

I take tumeric on it's own as a supplement, I just don't use it before taking kratom anymore.

As with most fabled opioid potentiators/tolerance reducers, it's overhyped IMO.
yesss I think I also tried it with kratom in the past and it really made it a bad experience, similar to what happened today with the oxy.

You think it's overrated? For being a 'simple plant' the fact that a teaspoon of it ruined my high of today makes me think precisely the contrary Lol