• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

tumblr

I am so addicted :)
I created a secret page for a secret obsession..................(or not so secret)

LOL what is it?. I mean, I guessed the obsession, I mean what's the address?. :D

I can't be arsed separating my obsessions. OK, so I post way too much Mary, but there's no way I'm gonna start up a separate blog because of it. That hillbilly guy has made several comments where he's said that I have the only unofficial Mary Timony fan club on tumblr. I like that thought. I mean, her brother already subscribed to my youtube videos so that's more than enough for me atm. :)

TG, that's awesome!!!

I will PM you the addy for my secret page. hahahhahaa
I'm too embarrassed to release it publicly.
(I feel like a 12 yr old)

i spent forever this morning working on the coding for my new theme. i'm fucking proud. it's based off of this theme, and after 2 hours of tweaking, making headers, looking up colour codes, i have arrived at this:

2a5zl78.png

its got infinite scrolling so you never have to flip through pages to see all my FABULOUS TUMBLS. <3

yes. there are still tiny tweaks i need to make -- my header colour is not the same as the other FF9999, and the edges don't match up all the way but i'm hella satisfied atm.

^That is awesome!!!!
The infinite scroll is great!!

Good work!! :)

Yep, I did (Blood Tree). :)

I decided to go with something more Ms. Timony related as that's mostly what I post anyway, with a smattering of other randomness. It seems I've become truly obsessed, and may have to put my kstew duties on hold until I simmer down somewhat. =D

i changed my name too, since i discovered you can!

it's now dixiemafia.tumblr.com

this is one of the weirdest tumblrs i've found, it's basically 90s nostalgia, in its entire terrifying glory.
i've downloaded all of the mixtapes that this person has posted, they all have titles like "MIDDLE SCHOOL DANCE 2001" and "PIZZA PARTY 1998", they are amazingly terrible (i put on the headphones so pander doesn't have to hear Aqua or LFO or Nelly) but so fucking good it's a sin.

http://backstreetboys1993-2001.tumblr.com

YEah, I went to your page and saw it big.
I have bad eye sight :D

So, can you tell when someone recommends you on Tuesdays? or when you are highlighted for the week?

I recommended you this past Tues. Keni :)
I'm wondering if our votes have put TG in the spotlight a bit?!?!