Tryptamine*Dreamer | Psychotic Episode | Halllp

bickoma

Bluelighter
Hey so uh. Tryptamine*Dreamer sent PM'd me some next level shit. It's attached at the bottom. Can we get this dude some help because his post history indicates something needs to be addressed.

---

Hey, I'd like to talk to you. The government is trying to kill me and they are somehow teleporting my raccoon out of the room and replacing him. I just lost the one that had the large white crescent and large scars on his chest and abdomen and he was replaced with a new one, the full info is in the text below. I am calling this the hyperform project, was calling it the Deet program but there is a telepathic raccoon and saying Deet or finger tapping the wrong way makes his head hurt because he feels it in his brain. One day someone said Deet in my brain and it made my brain move and I can imagine how unpleasant that would be. I have talked with him telepathically and they treat them badly. I am told they cut off the feet and hands and sometimes entire limbs of these telepathic animals, some of which may be close to human level in intelligence (possibly false info but all the raccoons I have seem to be able to talk and are usually well behaved and do things that normally only humans do, and the one I have seems frustrated that he is physically incapable of doing things himself that humans can do - yesterday he would not take the antacid tablet I gave him when he was trying to get it out of the bottle and his hand would not fit. He likes to be independent when he can instead of having people do things for him. He did eventually get the tablet out. They all also wipe their butts on objects that they can use to clean them with instead of licking clean like many/most animals.) I have heard they use horrible torture on them but even if they are being confined to small cages and shot up with drugs all the time, that is terrible.

I'm not psychotic, but you probably think I am if you've been reading what I write. The government has been trying to kill me and God or someone else has been saving me. They used some kind of implants on my heart in the mental institution when I was there made my chest hurt every time. I am pretty sure I had a heart attack from it the third night as I woke up with bad pain and tightness in the chest, unable to breathe, and dry heaving for a couple of minutes. I had these implant based chest pains the whole time I was there that would come and go along with telepathic naloxone/naltrexone and all that ended as soon as I got out of Terrell State Mental Hospital. They torture patients and I think they are using telepathic animals to give drug telepathy and possibly the heart and brain leads they used. They also had a way to jerk your head and neck six or more inches up in the air when you tried to sleep. They would also jerk around other parts of my body. It had stopped, but as I type this they are jerking me around again just not as much. They have been bothering me at home and they do this to telepathic patients. I hear all the doctors are working with the state department.

They want me dead because I am uncovering a terrible program that tortures highly intelligent telepathic animals and does things to humans without consent and against the law. I am not going to try to kill myself again, I am devoting my time and effort to shedding some light on this project and I am hoping all these telepathic animals can be saved instead of killed during the cover up, including the raccoons I have had that they have somehow teleported away. I was in Lucky's room when they teleported him away from his cat bed and I heard the strange noise and looked to see him gone from the cat bed. I looked for 10-15 seconds and then saw the raccoon I had before I left in the top of the closet. I regret not staying in there because I did not see him but a few minutes - this is the one with the large white crescent on his chest and large scars where he has been cut open. I was really sick, I think because of infection and/or poison the government put in my system and I did not want to make him sick because I thought I had many diseases possibly including rabies and I was going to go see him after the song I was on ended and about two minutes before it was over I heard the sound of him being teleported away and went to look and the one I had now(and when I got back) was in there. The two raccoons look very different and I can see they are not the same. I love them both a lot and want to get the other back, and would like to get all the ones I have had back that are still alive. I do not want to think about what they are doing to them because it is sickening. I just need to talk about this because I could lose the one I have now any time and never see him again and I know this one. But I wish they would just send the one with the white crescent and scars back to me and take those bags out that make them swell up.

I did not think things like this were possible. But they are and it has been happening to me for a long time. I had a raccoon that could predict the future weather/see the future and I was getting very accurate predictions for a number of tropical systems after Lucky contacted me on Bluelight. But people/the government started interfering and made it impossible to do anything and death threats I got through the advanced editor on Bluelight landed me into a mental institution. That is the first time I noticed a difference in his appearance when he got back because I had the one that had been badly tortured and remotely tortured by people at my house - I wish I had taken him to a vet so I could have uncovered the bag placement thing but my mom knows how to make the bags deflate to some unknown location. I am suspecting she is in on this and she knows what is happening because she refuses to talk about anything and denies having knowledge of anything or being a telepath.

I got a prediction that either an EF-4 or EF-5 long track tornado would come through my town and I had been told my house would be destroyed. I am posting this prediction and writing to newspapers before it happens if there is a chance of thunderstorms that day. I am hoping it does happen because this hideous experiment which I am part of (I am a human experiment victim and I don't know if you believe me, but it sure seems like I am part of the program but maybe they are just making me feel that way because I am getting the word out about this). It is supposed to be April 26th or 28th, I don't remember but I wrote it down the first time I got it and I got it again from Polar Bear and I do not know if this is actually a bear or not. They are supposed to be using mostly raccoons - at first I thought it was only raccoons - but then I got the information that they were using bears and I may have been talking to some of these animals.

I need all the help I can get - if you or anyone feels they can help me spread the word on social media and face to face, I would be very grateful. What is happening to those innocent animals who have been given the ability to speak through telepathy is heartbreaking and the punishment of mental patients is cruel and illegal.

Right now I can't get any info out with finger tapping because it seems the government is back in control of it, blocking everyone in this area from talking that way and I am a tone-deaf telepath, unable to hear voices but able to communicate with others through finger tapping. We really need to make more people telepathic and I have been showing people my finger tapping. I really want to get this program ended but I am guessing most people don't believe it because I have thought I was talking with God when I prayed for the serious sickness to go away and it did in seconds multiple times and they have tried to convince me that I am Doctor Who and at times I fell for it but not anymore. They also tried and briefly succeeded in making me believe that my brain was half polar bear and a fourth each human and raccoon and I was created as a government experiment. They try to discredit me by getting me to briefly believe things that aren't true.

I know this sounds hard to believe but the government can quickly make me sick and as I speak they have put something in my head that I can feel very well and want them to remove it, they do it frequently. And I know teleportation seems impossible but it has happened. And telepathy is definitely real, if you are not a telepath, you can get one to turn your telepathy on and we need more telepaths to get a handle on this barbaric torture on intelligent animals, drugging and mind altering of Americans without consent, and abuse/punishment of mental patients.

At least some telepathic people have powers that I don't understand like the one my mom used. I've been told I can take sickness from others to cure them and I know I have an unusual immune system, I think that is why they put me in this experiment. I am not sure if I can cure an individual or not and it might make me sick if I do. I've been told both that I was made by the government as an experiment and most frequently that I was put in at age 4.
It was nice talking at you - maybe if you are interested we could discuss some of these things later.
I hope all is well with you, if you ever want to talk or want help with something, just let me know
Would like to hear from you if you can help me in any way. Or if you just want to talk, I am trying to get to know some more Bluelighters because I have never been a sociable person and am trying to change that.
If you have a Google+ account, I call myself Deadwood Dick and could use help spreading information.

You can become telepathic by getting a telepath to connect and talk to you but I am tone deaf and can only make people learn that I think, but I can tell you how to finger tap messages and get responses if you want. It is not hard, just tap on a table and think of the words you want to send out as you tap and then tap back for a response. It usually works the first or second time but it depends on how many finger tappers are in your region so try for a few minutes and repeat, especially if you are in a rural area far from any major towns.

8 days later and nobody has commented. Ive not crossed paths with Tryptamine*Dreamer. Its quite clear from this message you have forwarded and his lateat episodes are too much for those close enough too help him.... outta alll of those bros/sisters have foujd each other. If i lived within 100 miles of this dude id be sure too talk

Somebody must have a working numbet for him. Or luve close enough...! Somebody reach out to him..

Ive come too close too suicide if im honest, not something im proud of being the father of two truly beautiful inside and out kids. I would of lefr them with so many questions.

So many questions that nobody but their dead dad could of answered. What would i of burdened my kids with for life just because i wasnt happy..... i remember happiness though and experienced many joyous times. In that moment i realised the importance of happiness, not just in miy own life but in helping others achieve happiness... whatever iit takes to make you happy, do it. As long as nobody is caused pain,cost or grievance by your actions then you are free to be whatever you wanna be....

I honestly dont think id of made it through my darkest times had it not been for the few from here that actually wanted to see how i was doing? Could they help? Will i be ok?? etc etc.... In the darkest time of my life, of which this isn't the first time depression has consumed me it was just having that friend, who you may never meet, ever, but are more than willing to spill your guts for in 10 minutes on the blower. and them you....??

Connecting is key, not for better scores. Theres no reason to any of this if there isnt a human connection behind the blocks of "mdpv/stim psychosis' giberings" then there is zero point to any of this websites objective. Active Harm Reduction...

Sure, it taught me a few things i wouldnt normallly of known so it has aided my drug use somewhat being a member but at least its was solid info, verified a million or more times so what i did pick up from BL, i did it as safe as possible....

Back to my point, there's wonderful people on here who would love to talk on the phone or even Skype if it's international ...

Help T;*Dreamer back to normality.

He's been like this for years mate besides duck sending him to Terel state that is not helping people....

i'd love to hear some ideas on how we can help. this user has not responded to forum posts and private messages i have sent...

alasdair

I think he locked himself out of the Triptamine*Dreamer account and is using the account name CoatHangerAbortions. I sent him the lost password link and moved his thread about his account issues to Support, it's a few threads down in the queue from this one.

At one point he actively had family around him, however I get the feeling he has been totally alone for a month or so. He has posted some disturbing YouTube videos, I could only get through a few minutes of him injecting foul toilet water into his thigh before I decided I don't need to view any further visual content from him. He has severe mental health issues, whether they are indigenous or drug induced is inconsequential, he does not exist in our reality and I do not believe it's possible to rationally interact with him. He is in an unfortunate state and does need medical intervention.

Regarding what we can do, as heartless as it sounds I don't think there is anything we can do, except perhaps silence his account so members are not affected. Perhaps mods can take turns responding to him periodically. Should he get more rational we can always restore his account to normal.

I too have tried to interact with him and I get zero response. I am looking forward to seeing other responses.

ETA: link to account help thread

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...st-password-at-the-end-of-my-rope-ready-to-go

Very sad. We used to PM each other years ago, but I haven't spoken to him since mid 2015. As his account seems to be deleted, and his mailbox was full the last time I PMd him, I can think of no way to help but pray. T*D -- love you man. Hope you find land safely.

I think he locked himself out of the Triptamine*Dreamer account and is using the account name CoatHangerAbortions. I sent him the lost password link and moved his thread about his account issues to Support, it's a few threads down in the queue from this one.

At one point he actively had family around him, however I get the feeling he has been totally alone for a month or so. He has posted some disturbing YouTube videos, I could only get through a few minutes of him injecting foul toilet water into his thigh before I decided I don't need to view any further visual content from him. He has severe mental health issues, whether they are indigenous or drug induced is inconsequential, he does not exist in our reality and I do not believe it's possible to rationally interact with him. He is in an unfortunate state and does need medical intervention.

Regarding what we can do, as heartless as it sounds I don't think there is anything we can do, except perhaps silence his account so members are not affected. Perhaps mods can take turns responding to him periodically. Should he get more rational we can always restore his account to normal.

I too have tried to interact with him and I get zero response. I am looking forward to seeing other responses.

ETA: link to account help thread

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...st-password-at-the-end-of-my-rope-ready-to-go

I have also tried to interact, more than and once I had taken his threat to kill himself so seriously that I have once reported his post. In addition have tried to respond to him accordingly. Very carefully. Shared some of my life events and I really thought he was literally going to kill himself that night. Posts of willingness of committing suicide is one thing but when you have someone you believe that has already done it, that's different. You get that sense you are responsible to get that resolved.

But the problem was and still is that in none of the cases he responded. And I was surprised to see him posting on the following day like nothing had really happened on the night before. And about the report I once made, I had people talking to me to make sure I was being clear on what I was reporting, but like I said, nothing we say seems to affect or change his behavior and I do think this may be happening irl when people try to help him. Who knows? And as I read this is going on for a long time. And it's serious, sad - but I honestly don't see how can we help him, unless we are willing to go through private channels. But I don't think we can do that. If we can't help him I wonder who could.

It seems like his posting on BL is a one-way channel. I've never seen him acknowledge or reply to anyone's post recently, I don't think.

So if he's attempting to get attention, he sure isn't using it once he gets it.

[oops.]

Last edited:
But the problem was and still is that in none of the cases he responded. And I was surprised to see him posting on the following day like nothing had really happened on the night before.

That's what makes me feel that the entire situation is him being a troll. Or so delusional (or high on something else, like meth), that it's his world...

It seems like his posting on BL is a one-way channel. I've never seen him acknowledge or reply to anyone's post recently, I don't think.

I actually have seen him respond to a few questions about the crazy shit he talks about (like the raccoon), or a couple times about what those BS things he takes feels like. He just responds with more nonsense and I UA the whole exchange.

I don't think he's made a post in weeks that I haven't UA'd within a few days. Including editing out any responses. I've even messaged people in DC asking them not to interact with him about his nonsensical posting.

It does seem to have slowed down his posting.

EDIT: Just wanted to note all the posts I've UA'd are against DC/BL User Agreement as not HR or off-topic. I do not feel that I have an obligation to allow a mentally ill individual post whatever he feels in DC social threads.

Last edited:
if his posts are annoying, put him on ignore.

alasdair

It's not that they're annoying--they're off-topic, they're against HR, and they're not factually accurate.

Posting that you're taking lethal amounts of drugs (when you haven't) poses a serious problem. Pretending you don't OD when taking those drugs is also a problem.

if that is the case, report them and the forum staff will infract if necessary.

thanks.

alasdair

It's not that they're annoying--they're off-topic, they're against HR, and they're not factually accurate.

Posting that you're taking lethal amounts of drugs (when you haven't) poses a serious problem. Pretending you don't OD when taking those drugs is also a problem.

Yes, I have fallen for that a couple of times. The first time I really thought that he was going to die.

if that is the case, report them and the forum staff will infract if necessary.

I am the forum staff.. which is kinda how this got started.

He doesn't respond to Warnings/Infractions so he will quickly be banned by points if I infract. But I guess I answered my own question so thanks for the your help in talking me through it. :)

no worries. you can handle it. if you need help, hit up your smod(s).

alasdair