Tryptamine*Dreamer, Lost password, at the end of my rope, ready to go

CoatHangerAbortion

Bluelighter
Hello, I am Tryptamine*Dreamer but I could not access my old account so I created a new one, I tried to make AbortedProductOfIncest but it was to long. Just drunk a glass of ine sipping chocolate whisky, the best alcohol I have ever had! I want to cause as much damage as possible to the cancerous liver the telepathic bears want me to protect because I can't save them. I am going to be as self destructive as possible. I am told the earthquake in Japan will be in under two weeks and the one in Turkey with a week and a half and Japan will get a typhoon before that. But they are probably lying. Hell, they are probably lying about my cancer even though I have lost 80 pounds in about 8 months without trying, never feel hungry, and am now passing lots of blood in my stool. But fuck it, you only live one, you might as well die right now! And I know the cures to cancer and a lot of other diseases but I am not going to help humanity while they keep the bears locked up that showed me the Eiffel tower getting bombed 5 weeks before France got hit and the Airbus France plane going down that I identified as flight 9 that they found a crack in but did not publicise and tropical storm Bonnie was predicted by Deet the polar bear to become a tropical storm like a week before it happened with an hour and the location of the landfall of the hurricane that hit Belize to with 0.01 degrees both ways and the one in Mexico to within 0.1 or less days before it happened so I a trying to damage my liver and the rest of my body as much as possible because nobody cares. I know the people on Bluelight don't give a fuck about me or the bears or what I have been going through and I feel like crying and I wish I could. Nobody will help me or the bears and it is a shame that nobody loves them and even my mother does not care. I could die and nobody would cry for me. You will probaBLY DELETE THIS MESSAGE BECAUSE MOST OF IT IS OFF TOPIC. i WILL JUST GET FUCKED UP ON AS MANY DRUGS AS i CAN TAKE WHILE THE WHOLE WORLD SHRUGS AT ANOTHER STATISTIC GOING DOWN THE DRAIN. tHINK OF ALL THE WASTED LIVES AND THE GENOCIDE AND WHAT THE WORLD IS LOSING.

Last edited:
Good Morning Triptamine*Dreamer -

I will see what I can do to initiate the password recovery feature. It may take a few hours so hold on. I am sorry you are having a rough time - I care about you. I hope you are able to find some peace in the near future. You will hear back from me sooner, best wishes!

By the way- I am going to move this thread to support.

Moreaux

TDS --> Support

Last edited:
Triptamine*Dreams -

Here is a link to restore you password. All you need to do is type in the email address you have registered with Bluelight. You will be sent an email containing instructions for how to reset you password.

Forgot Password

thanks, moreaux.

for obvious reasons, we can only send password reset information to the email address we have on file for an account. if you no longer have access to that email for any reason, then i am afraid we can't assist.

let us know which account you intend to use going forward please tryptamine*dreamer.

thanks.

alasdair

Telepathic bears ? Cirrhosis are you the tryptamite that's in my friend list?

Hey T*D, I've messaged you quite a few times since 2015 and your mailbox has been full. Sounds like you are going through some shit. I care about you, man -- and want to help. Land safely.