• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Trying to understand Siblingual...

hippiedad

Greenlighter
My friend has these 1mg Etizolam pills. They are the 1mg white intas mouth dissolving tabs in the blister pack.

Question is, he's had several differnt methods explained to him as how to use thwm with the most BA. Which would be best to experience the most effects without any degredation in strength out of this product?

Some swear by crushing them amd insuffilating them. Some say dissolve them in a shot (maybe fruit juice, not necessarily alcohol) of some sort. Others say follow the directions and let it dossolve inder the tongue.

If under the tongue is in fact the best option, how long would I keep it down there without trying to swallow?

Any insght any of you amazing people would be greatly appreciated!

Try rinsing ur mouth with some mouthwash (with alcohol) and hot water. I think it will help the absorbtion under the tongue. I usually put the pill under the tongue and try to swallow any excess saliva. Also try not to talk when u do it

I think if you can make a suitable solution in small enough volume and then use SL is your best bet. I am not sure of either how or how much is suitable but think you can find that info. Second would be let them dissolve as intended although I believe they are orally disintegrating not true SL tabs. Doesnt matter much usually as the excipients are similar enough and benzos and their derivatives tend to have good SL bioavailability. Snorting, while Im not as convinced as most is totally useless, is the worst option nonetheless (besides IV, dont do that please).