• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

trying to nod

BHOmb_

Greenlighter
What's up guys and gals? This is my first thread on here, however, I've frequented the site for many years. So I remember back when I first started using opiates around 2002 I could eat 20mg of oxy and have the hardest time trying to keep my eyes open. Now 14 years later it seems I can not get that nod. I know tolerance plays a huge role in it as I've not gone longer than a day without some opiate since I can remember. However, my tolerance is fairly low compared to others. Usually 50mg of oxy or 60-70mg of Hydrocodone has me feeling good but for the life of me I can not nod off like I use to and I miss it. I've taken 100 plus mg a day and still nothing. Currently I'm on 40mg oxycodone ir, 20mg Hydrocodone, and 15mg of valium. Which may explain the rambling. I've tried mixing, upping the dose, trying different forms of intake with no avail. Anyone have any tips on how to get a good nod? By the way, I will not do H so no need in telling me to bang a point because it's not going to happen. Don't ask why just know I have my reasons. Thanks for taking time to read this and put up with my rambling.
-BHOmb_

Not sure the legitimacy of this post as I do believe dosage questions are looked down upon, could be wrong though I'm not a mod!

So, B4IL do you know what the nod actually is? It is a form of respiratory depression. In a perfect world it isn't dangerous, however in our world there are entirely too many variables medically to ever be truly safe. Just know that when you are nodding you are quite literally tiptoeing the border of euphoric bliss and your body being oblivious to involuntary functions thus forgetting to breathe.

This is a harm reduction community, probably not the best idea to ask how do I get myself to the edge of not breathing.

And I ain't hating on ya, I'm a recovered junkie. I just want you to understand the community here so you can stick around and learn!