• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Trying to find original “Chi Town Mint Appreciation Thread”

Sucks, goldmine of info on these forums just up and disappeared.

Hey if anyone can help me.. I’m trying to access or find the original Chi Town Mint Appreciation Thread. The link in the OP of the second thread doesn’t seem to work for me. Anyone that could help would be most appreciated.

Here’s the link that won’t work..

Is it gone forever? :(

-GC
Sucks, goldmine of info on these forums just up and disappeared.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention chaps. Lots of things about that link and the location of that thread were broken, but it was on the database and after ages of faffing around I've managed to find it and bring it back (y)

This is the new URL of the thread:

Just curious if any current members remember the Mints or tried them? I haven’t eaten an ecstasy pill since they went away, I’m far from the only one. These pills were something special for sure.

-GC

Just curious if any current members remember the Mints or tried them? I haven’t eaten an ecstasy pill since they went away, I’m far from the only one. These pills were something special for sure.

-GC

I absolutely remember all the hype of the mints, but being from california, i never came across one.

Ah I gotchya. You eat your fair share of Pokeballs? What’d you think of those if you did?

-GC

Ah I gotchya. You eat your fair share of Pokeballs? What’d you think of those if you did?

-GC

Yes ive had a few, most notable being the "green paw pokeball" Those things were the mdma you wanted, pure love, pure mashed, eyes wiggling and rolling, great body high. They are mdma and caffeine.