• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

trying to figure out plugging adderall 20 mg xr

flicker26

Greenlighter
I have one 20mg adderall xr.i want to plug and have no supplies and no way of getting any.i know to crush beads but i have new douche bottles, can i use that to plug? Or any ideas for stuff around the house.need help quickly. Thanks

It depends on how long the tube extends in your douche bottle. You need something which as least 3-4 centimeters or 1.2/1.6 inches to get past your anal cavity in order to avoid seepage which is about the same length of an oral syringe.

Make sure to practice proper plugging methods by laying on your stomach, plugging, and waiting 5-10 minutes in that position until your colon absorbs everything. If you don't wait long enough you may run the risk of seepage. If you get up and you feel seepage, just pinch your cheeks together as tight as you can and lie back down.

Do you have a medicine dropper? The kind they use to give kids cough syrup and stuff? You might be able to use a douche, but my main concern would be making sure you get all the liquid up there without having to use a ton of extra.

Why can't you get an oral syringe? The pharmacy will sell them no issues since they don't have a needle, or you could go to a vet or a hay/feed/tractor supply type store. Or you could get a little medicine dropper over the counter.

You don't have to lay on your stomach. A much better and more comfortable position is to lay on your left side, and raise your knees or leg towards your chest and then plug. You really don't have to lay there for 5-10 minutes. Plugging 1-5ml of water isn't very much water and is most likely going to be fine after 15-30 seconds.

Ok so i just tried this for the first time maybe an hour ago...and I need advice, cause to EVER even consider it is ridiculous to me,which means ive read alot of posts about how UNBELIEVABLY AMAZING it is. Maybe I didnt do it right? Doesn't seem that difficult. I got one of those tiny medicine tubes that sort of resembles a mini turkey baister lol,anyway. 7:35 am. Chew and swallow 3 20mg IR. Then around 10:30,decide to plug. Now this tube is 3&6 ml,which I heard many times is fine. So I crush half a 20IR,6ml of water to wet it,didnt seem like quite enough so i used 3more ml. Mixed that bad boy like crazy. Then sucked it up in the tube. The position I chose os face down ass up...which we'll call fdau. Stuck it in as far as it'd go,pulled it out then went back down stairs. Not feeling TOO much, I only did a little 1st time cause I was scared since i wad already on 60mg, I go back up,do the whole 20,same way. Definitely a difference.....but it's nothing like what people are describing lol...any advice? Id really love to plug a 20ir and not need more.

Do you have a medicine dropper? The kind they use to give kids cough syrup and stuff? You might be able to use a douche, but my main concern would be making sure you get all the liquid up there without having to use a ton of extra.

Why can't you get an oral syringe? The pharmacy will sell them no issues since they don't have a needle, or you could go to a vet or a hay/feed/tractor supply type store. Or you could get a little medicine dropper over the counter.
When you say oral syringe you mean that tube that squirts meds into kids mouths right

In my experience, you can plug standing up, laying down, while your getting your dick sucked, it really ddoesnt matter lol. Use an oral syringe most commonly infants use , as a plugger. I'll let you figure out the rest, crushing is fairly easy. Mix with just enough to make liquid, like making pancakes! More or less!

Yes thats the one! The one kids use in their mouth. Sometimes for me plugging is hit or miss. Sometimes i feel it, sometimes I don't. More yes than no. Having stool up there can mess things up too, make sure your not constipated.