• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Trying to figure out if i can smoke the H i buy, and if its worth it?

xibenix

Bluelighter
So i'm a rather new H user, started a month ago, daily user. All the dealers around here claim its china white. Usually the stuff i get is a tannish-brown powder, and it's pretty good in my opinion and i insufflate, the other day i tried smoking it off foil, i felt high however, like i did h earlier the day and a ton of pills. so i could be wrong, I'm trying to figure out if you can even smoke the form of H i buy, and if it is worth it. As well as if i should do that instead of snorting, and if doing it off foil is okay? I would post a picture but, i think that violates rules? not entirely sure, can't remember but im not gonna.

we just need your location to tell you what kind of stuff you got, really.

if youve been told it's china white then i assume youre american or australian so it's most likely #4. this can be smoked, but it's better snorted as smoking burns a lot of the heroin away. you can mix it with a little caffeine powder to help it run though. look on the internet for how to smoke #4 using caffeine for a guide on how.

#3 heroin that you get in europe is better for smoking as it's the freebase form.

im not sure what i'd prefer. i love smoking the no.3 we get in england, but it would be so handy to just be able to snort it (which is wasteful with our no.3)

and ive got to throw in that you should seriously reconsider getting any deeper into heroin. it WILL fuck up your life.

My location is honestly northwestern ohio of USA. There seems to be alot of people dealing china or H around here. and i have to stop for a while soon because i've spent a fuck ton of money, am broke now and sold most of my stuff but im not gonna turn into a bad person and steal from people or anything similar. When i googled, Heroin #4, it pretty much looks identical, so can i smoke that, and would you recommend it? I've been snorting it, as i said for a month or more daily, everyday. in doses between 20-100 dollar wise. different dealers, and the prices may be fucked up but my one not shady dealer does .1 for 20, and gets cheaper as you spend more.

20 dollars for.1? this sounds expensive, mate. i thought it was about .2 for 10 dollars?? thats about the price here (.2 for £10).

yes, you can smoke it but you need to cut it with caffeine. why smoke it though? its not gonna get you higher and will be wasteful and fuck up your lungs.

i'd stick to snorting or trying plugging.

however, you sound very new to this - id like to stress again that it sounds like your habit is getting out of hand. youre selling all your shit already, and believe me, if youre sick and youve got no money you probably WILL steal!! it absolutely destroys who you are and turns you into a cliche of a smackhead

If you need to cut it with caffeine ill just snort it ya know. and yeah, its probably expensive as fuck like i was thinking all though some news articles say the average price for a gram in the USA is around 170. not sure how accurate that is. and i know, i need to stop soon, unless i get another college refund on sep.16 which i will but thats a while away. another 1500 or so.

I was happy till I woke up living in an old van because of h away from my kids a.ll ok now just stay away from it its good at first like where have you been all my life.till you wake up nothing start climbing the walls and begging family for cash

Real china white is the shit that used to be real back in the 80's and early 90's. I don't care who wants to argue the fact, but purity of real china white doesn't exist anymore.

Smoking off foil, naw, I'll pass. All the toxins from foil aint good for your lungs.

Smoking out of a pipe, yes, or at least that's how my friends smoke it...with a minute amount of ash, hits them quicker.

Snorting, yes, easier to control your intake.

Fire/IV, hell no, I'll pass. I love my veins/body too much to get track marks, cotton fever, abcess, etc.

Just some suggestions...