• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Trying taper off Ritalin?

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Kinda like Ritalin as it’s more coke like but my doctor prescribed adderall 10mg two times a day. Now I don’t wanna abuse it too much but would 30mg get me to that speedy get it all done. Cause I feel some focus but nothing like methylphenidate. But I can’t really say I was eating like 40 mg a day and 2mg to come down. I’m thinking 30 would be good I’ve taken 20 so far 15 about 7 am and 5 just now so my total dose. Would coffee and tyrosine help?

Kinda like Ritalin as it’s more coke like but my doctor prescribed adderall 10mg two times a day. Now I don’t wanna abuse it too much but would 30mg get me to that speedy get it all done. Cause I feel some focus but nothing like methylphenidate. But I can’t really say I was eating like 40 mg a day and 2mg to come down. I’m thinking 30 would be good I’ve taken 20 so far 15 about 7 am and 5 just now so my total dose. Would coffee and tyrosine help?
I plan to take my last clonazepam tonight as well 2mg with 2mg atarax and a cup of cannaoil tea and magnesium from hemp protein. What could get me boosted to a good level if I was taking 60mg of methylphenidate throughout day.