• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Trying Perc for the first time

Opiate_p1

Greenlighter
Hi I’m am going to try a perc (perc 30) for the first time and I have a few questions. Please just answer them and don’t give me a whole speech of why I shouldn’t do it because I’m gonna do it anyway and I’m on here asking questions so I do them safely. • what is the best way to take them for the best high (except injecting)
• is a perc 30 to high of a dose for my first time? I weight 129
• If I snort it do I snort the whole pill or does the pill last me more than one session/high if I’m snorting it instead of taking it orally?

Is this your first time using opiates? If not what was your tolerance like for the last opiate you used?

Snorting is usually a waste since the bioavailability is much lower than oral. If you have no tolerance take a quarter of the pill, you can parachute it if you want slighter faster onset of effects. Oral oxy will last between 3-6 hours depending on how your body metabolizes it.

I wouldn't recommend redosing, it'll just raise your tolerance. Just take them later in the day so when the high wears off you can just drift into a nice sleep.

Is this your first time using opiates? If not what was your tolerance like for the last opiate you used?

Snorting is usually a waste since the bioavailability is much lower than oral. If you have no tolerance take a quarter of the pill, you can parachute it if you want slighter faster onset of effects. Oral oxy will last between 3-6 hours depending on how your body metabolizes it.

I wouldn't recommend redosing, it'll just raise your tolerance. Just take them later in the day so when the high wears off you can just drift into a nice sleep.
Thank you for the tips. I have other questions. What will happen if i take the whole pill? How do I cut it in a quarter? By oral oxy you mean Percocet?

Welcome Opiate_p1, to the Bluelight forums. We will assist as best as we can, however I ask the tone be friendly. Your original post could have been friendlier.

I am going to recommend that you do not use any other substance, if you choose to proceed with the 30 mg dosage. That is a high dose for a opiate naive person.

Be in a safe place. This is something you need to feel at home or with people that can keep an I on you. It really doesn't matter what other drug experience, if any you have. This is a different drug.

Seriously have a friend around or a phone near by to use for any reason.

Everyone reacts different to opiates. If your buddy said it was cool man, try it, that doesn't mean anything. Everyone has different body chemistry .

If you have consumed any other drugs in the last day or so, now is the time to post it. We are all here to help you.

I suggest you chill to a movie or with some friends. Having people near by is good with something that could hurt you.

Are you a guy, girl? Weight, when did you eat. It all figures in. I would believe things to be fine. However, this is not a toy.

Oxycodone is a opioid drug by itself. It goes by various trade names depending what it is combined with and the dosage.

Dosage wise, it is up to you. I will warn that this should not be a daily thing. Only as needed. Tell us a little more for better dosage advice.

Being naive to this medication, you will feel as low as 10 mg. You can cut it and have 15 mg. I cannot recommend higher unless you have people watching you.
30 mg is a lot for a new person.

Last edited:
Percocet is oxycodone combined with acetaminophen. It doesn't come in 30mg pills so I assume what you have is a 30mg roxicodone, which is just straight oxycodone, with a lot of pill binders of course.

You never said if you have a tolerance or not so I assume that's a no. In which case if you take the whole pill you could end up feeling very sick, I doubt you'll fatally OD off 30mg but it won't be a comfortable experience.

Snorting it is a waste, you're best off just chewing it. 30mg oxy is too much is you have no tolerance, Half a pill will be much more enjoyable.

I used to get high off 5mg when i had no tolerance then up to 10 and so on.
I would only try 10mg max and see how that feels

Hey guys so my friend didn’t end up getting us a perc 30 but instead she got oxycodone hydrochloride 30 mg. I have tried ecstasy once before but it was like a year ago and I smoke weed reguraly. I am a male and I weight 129 lbs. I have a few questions.
Should I take the whole pill? How should I take it for the best high ? Will I fatally od if i take the whole pill? How much should I take?

All of your questions have been answered in our previous posts, not trying to be an ass but just pointing it out. "Perc 30" and 30mg of oxycodone hydrochloride is the same thing.

If you take the entire pill with no tolerance you'll probably just end up feeling very sick, probably still high, but you'll be throwing up your guts. Take a quarter of the pill by mouth to start with, you should be able to easily snap the pill in half with your fingers, then snap the half in half. This will give you a chunk of pill ~equal to 7.5mg of oxycodone which should be plenty for a first timer.

I tried the whole pill of perc 30 orally it and it was fun. I felt it but it wasn’t as strong of a high as I expected. Can someone pls give me highly detailed instructions on how to inject per 30. I would rather get instructions than just estimate. I want to feel a very strong high.

That's not a very good idea. You just went ahead and ingested the whole pill in spite of many experienced people advising you to not use the entire pill on your first time. A day has passed and now you want to inject the whole 30 mgs of oxy on your second time using it on your first time using a needle. I don't think many people, who knows the gravity of such an action, will take responsibility for a reckless action. I, an injecting drug user, find your attitude not logical and reckless which should make you stop and think about what you're doing because there aren't many things that a junky find reckless.

Well you clearly didn't listen to us and while i'm glad you had a good time you seriously need to consider the consequences of your actions. You sound very young and I'm sure I sound patronizing right now but IV use is nothing to play around with, especially for someone with no opiate experience or tolerance.

I think you are taking the piss I suspect. Have more respect for the people who are taking the time to help and guide you, rather than just firing off questions, and going ahead regardless. Then asking more questions about how to inject the same compound, that you wanted to take orally or insufflate.

We are here to reduce harm to people (if not a troll) like yourself who are unsure. Have some respect please, you will fair much better here trust me on that!!

Trolololol.

To inject get a 20 inch syringe piss in it add the whole pill uncrushed do a rain dance and inject into the rim of your butt-hole making sure the whole 20 inch of needle is in