• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Trying new drugs (I need advice)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IllTakeThat

Greenlighter
hey guys, hows it going? I hope it going good for you.
Im looking to try a new drug.
I need a drug that isn't so strong that it's overwhelming, but isnt as weak as something like weed.
Please suggest me some things you have in mind? Some things Im thinking about are coke, lean, oxys, xans.
Ive already dont coke lean oxys and xans before.
I dont really know anymore this post isnt making any sense, sorry.

yeah, you're right, this post doesn't make any sense.
we're not here to tell you how to get high.

yeah, you're right, this post doesn't make any sense.
we're not here to tell you how to get high.
Im not asking "How can I get high?" Im just saying whats the best out of those drugs I named, for harm reduction which drugs should I avoid?

I wouldn't feel comfortable telling you which drugs to take, you can google that yourself

hey guys, hows it going? I hope it going good for you.
Im looking to try a new drug.
I need a drug that isn't so strong that it's overwhelming, but isnt as weak as something like weed.
Please suggest me some things you have in mind? Some things Im thinking about are coke, lean, oxys, xans.
Ive already dont coke lean oxys and xans before.
I dont really know anymore this post isnt making any sense, sorry.

Why are you trying to go to the next step. I mean, you are doing well health wise I presume.
What you are asking for is something we are running from, so why is that?

Im not asking "How can I get high?" Im just saying whats the best out of those drugs I named, for harm reduction which drugs should I avoid?

I think you might be a little unclear on the concept of harm reduction...

I recommend you do research on all the drugs you named. If you DO decide to use one of them and then decide by what method and what dosage you will be using, you can reduce harm to yourself by checking with the community to see if you have educated yourself adequately to safely proceed with your decision.

Education = safety

Try drinking green tea. It's all the rage! Chamomile is the shit too when you're trying to chill. Just add honey and damn that shit be bomb.... Who needs weed when you got that?

I recommend you do research on all the drugs you named. If you DO decide to use one of them and then decide by what method and what dosage you will be using, you can reduce harm to yourself by checking with the community to see if you have educated yourself adequately to safely proceed with your decision.

Education = safety
fuck outta here with that plz, and stop trolling me

Education = safety

I think this is your best advice. We don't allow threads that simply ask how to get high or what drugs you should take. It's not good HR. If you want to know what drugs you should avoid, it's really going to depend on context. I personally think that GABAergics, like benzos, and opioids are among the most addictive drugs, but that's not a hard and fast rule.

We don't try to pass judgement or tell you how to live your life, so if you decide that you're going to take a particular drug, it's a good idea to check with the community for HR advice. However, it's not harm reduction to recommend drugs for you to use to get high.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.