• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

trying molly

Thenorthengoat

Greenlighter
so here's another story about me trying a substance for the first time, this time it was molly, or E or whatever, so me and my friend (same one from the other story) wanted some drugs once again, we were going to get speed but instead decided to get some E, we called up the guy and he was willing to give us three E tablets for 76$ (not that we paid an extra 10$ for him to come to us and the price here in Iceland is pretty crappy) so we got two yellow and one green mitsubishi (i doubt anyone out there has tried them since we always get new tablets and its in iceland). Anyway, we went to subway and got the tablets. we went to my place and split each of them, we took half a yellow one each, after about 30 min i start to feel a little tingly and nice, nothing to much but just some niceness, but my friend was feeling nothing (he has a pretty high tolerance towards drugs) so we wait another 30 min, i am starting to feel more tingly and nice and yet my friend feels nothing, so he says to me ''hey dude, should we take the rest tonight??'' and i looked at him like he was an idiot and of course said no, but then he started convincing me and in the end i gave in, i know i know, it was stupid of me.So, again we take half a yellow one each and kept it under our tongues and have it for 1-2 min then swallow it (i don't know if this method is right or not but our other friend who had tried it told us to do it this way) after about half an hour i was really starting to feel it, my body felt orgasmic and i was dancing to the mellow metal we were playing, my friend was finally feeling it, and i was hugging the walls and it was just amazing, and then we took the rest (half a green one each) and we played games and danced, then we decided to go to his place, which is about 5 miles, and while walking there it was just the best thing ever, i had never in my life been so happy and i felt so good, i was very chatty, and this is Iceland so it was very cold, but i really didn't care. we arrived at his place and played it cool to his brother and mom, and we were so happy, and we both are pretty depressed,and have been for a very long time, so this was a whole new thing for me. the morning after i was expecting a comedown or something like that, but i felt fine, my body was a little tired but that was all. I hope you all had a good time reading my story, i know it was dumb to take so much for the first time but i don't regret it at all. share your first molly/E experience :?:D