• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Trying meth just once

I agree deos68, it is just so not worth even trying once. You may hate it, or, unfortunately like it too much. I have seen it take the fittest people down in a matter of months. And, if you like your teeth and skin, just don't. I get my daily dose of greens =D

I agree that there is a lot of damage that could be done. But the same could be said of any substance that alters our awareness. I have seen people get grossly fat from the munchies, and I personally, do very well on meth. I use frequently, in small regular doses. I use it when I am working on my novel, or I need to do manual labor like dig up the garden beds or build bookshelves from pallets. The point is, in the end, it is always the USER not the DRUG. Just like anything, it can be used for good, or end up not so good. And teeth and skin, well, that comes from poor hygiene and dental care. My teeth and skin are gorgeous. Again, in the end, its the user that determines the outcome of their own experimentation. Will power and all of that.

"Trying meth just once".... There's no such thing. You cannot do it just once, even to try. Go out and look at all the meth addicts. Ask how they started. There answer will most likely be "I just wanted to see what it was like, I was only gonna do it once"

I guess I must have missed the memo, because I smoked meth once to see what all the fuss is about...still have all my teeth all these years later, not sucking dick for shards, not addicted to any drugs, and have no desire to ever do meth again.

Plenty of people get addicted. Plenty don't.