View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Trying Hbwr again

PsychaStevic

Bluelight Crew
So after attempting 12 seeds sublingually and feeling nothing but sedation I've decided to give these little seeds one more go before determining they're bunk, it is now 2pm and I've just put an extraction mixture in the fridge. My method was:

1) put 25 hbwr seeds in a ziplock, then put that ziplock in another ziplock. I proceeded to smash these seeds with a hammer until they were a powder/kief texture.

2 I then put the powder in a small coffee filter, fastened it, and put the mixture in a small glass and filled the glass with enough 100% lemon juice.

3) I then covered the glass with aluminum foil to keep the light out as I've heard it breaks down lsa.

My question is should this technique work with these seeds if they aren't bunk? I plan on letting the mixture soak 6 hrs until 8pm then downing it, I used 25 seeds bc I've been told you lose a fair amount of lsd in an extraction too.

In theory should work. Amides of lysergic acid are water soluble. Some claim acidified water helps, and others say basified water is a must so La111/iso-la-111 can reach an equilibrium, which gives the best effects. See Peter Webster's writings on the matter. I did a lot of work back in the day and was never able to acheive a good water extract with hbwr...i found the heavenly blue far better. Bunk or not, the effect is a result of a complex interaction between many alkaloids and i dont think too many have mastered this....and at the end of the day...even really strong woodrose seeds kinda suck compared to rivea corymbosa...ie classic morning glory from mexico.

Concluding that the seeds are bunk. Nothing more than enhanced sedation off a 25 seed extract and that could've honestly just been the bud.