View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Trying for LSA Trip again?

Justin1020304

Bluelighter
i took 6 seeds and chewed and let sit in mouth for to be exact 27 minutes. i havent done lsa in about 3 weeks at least so i think my tolerance is back to basline. Advice? sort of forget how long it takes. i tried about 3 weeks ago and i took 7 i believe but i didnt chew for as long i think maybe 15-20 min and nothing really felt

Breakthrough trips on lsa always take a turn away from anything good and head straight to hell. Dont take alot of that stuff. lsd is way safer mentally and physically than lsa. Sorry i dont have dosing info for you only my warning

What kind of effects and side effects did you get from taking 6 seeds?

Probably zero. You have to eat 150+ seeds. 1seed -1ug. I ate 700 seeds once. They make shrooms taste like candy, but just chew the shit out of them and swallow. I prefer getting like 500+ seeds and put them in a coffee grinder. Powder them and soak in alcohol, at least 151 but grain is better. Soak for a while, filter, and take a sip. Two weeks ago, I ate 75 cheap ass seeds from a dollar store. I chewed them and 4 hours later, lite trip city.

I have no experience with psychedelics, and this will be my first one. Tips?

Last edited:
^^^150 seeds. Do what I posted with less seeds or just chew up at least 75 seeds. Like five packs. If your going to do it the man way, just chew the shit out of them. No less then 75. If you don't weigh much, eat closer to 75. You'll have fun. It's similar but it's not acid. You might have some nausea, depending on the seed coating. Don't panic. I like turning the tv and all the lights on. I won't say much, but have lights, tv and music. You'll have a good time. They taste like ass, but it's worth it. Play your favorite trippy music. Colorful, bright things are nice. I wouldn't smoke weed on them till your used to them, which won't be long.

Last edited:
Hang on speed king it looks to me like these guys are talking about Hawaiian baby woodrose not morning glories. Don't anybody eat 75 woodrose seeds that's like a huge OD

Oops. My bad. Yea, don't do that.lol. Holy shit. You would trip for a month.

Not to mention cramp and vomit, possibly lose a couple fingers or something more... masculine.