• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Trying cocaine for the first time

Originally Posted by Im_Soooooo_High View Post
did coke for the 1st time last night... did 3 big ass lines of some real good blow.. was disappointed.. coke is waayyy overrated imo. the high was fun but only lasted about an hour.. after that i felt like pure shit mentally and physically.
i dont regret doing it but i dont think ill ever do it again.
Just wondering how you know it was good blow if it was your first time?
All salesmen will tell you their merchandise is the best.

I was wondering the same.

Lets get that minute by minute report!!! Instant taste? Burn? How soon until drip? Did you gag? Grind your teeth?

did coke for the 1st time last night... did 3 big ass lines of some real good blow.. was disappointed.. coke is waayyy overrated imo. the high was fun but only lasted about an hour.. after that i felt like pure shit mentally and physically.

Yep, coke is overrated. You say you'll never do it again until it's offered I'm sure, it's really fiendy as all fuck...even if it's disappointing, you still have the desire to finish whatever you have...it's expensive as fuck and cut to shit. Not really worth it...although, clearly, I won't turn it down either large majority of the time :p

Just wondering how you know it was good blow if it was your first time?
All salesmen will tell you their merchandise is the best.
i was with friends who do it ALOT. they said it was real nice but they've had better.
Lets get that minute by minute report!!! Instant taste? Burn? How soon until drip? Did you gag? Grind your teeth?
taste how it smells.. not that bad, was dripin within like 10 min. the drip tasted kinda bad but instantly numed my whole throat and mouth and i couldnt taste it anymore. didnt burn at all. didnt gag or grind my teeth.
Yep, coke is overrated. You say you'll never do it again until it's offered I'm sure, it's really fiendy as all fuck...even if it's disappointing, you still have the desire to finish whatever you have...it's expensive as fuck and cut to shit. Not really worth it...although, clearly, I won't turn it down either large majority of the time :p
exactly.. if its offered ill do it again if i have alot of bud or benzos for the comedown.

seems like it would be real fun at a party...my confidence went through the roof after the 1st line.

Be prepared for a somewhat intense comedown. I highly recommend you don't blow more just to get rid of it, it'll only make it worse and tbh it's a waste of coke to blow it all trying to postpone the comedown.

Have weed and tobacco for the comedown. Benzos and alcohol work great too. Personally I don't think coke is all that great. The rush is nice, but it only lasts 20 mins really. After that you have a terrible comedown that lasts for hours.

Personally, I choose to blow ritalin instead, because it has a very similar rush, and although it's much less intense, it's ridiculously cheaper and personally I think it's a good trade off, coke is twice as expensive as a really good stimulant like MDMA, yet not nearly as good. People may say ritalin is too weak, personally I find it very satisfying.

Basically, it's a good experience, but not worth repeating.

Im_Soooooo_High said:
seems like it would be real fun at a party...my confidence went through the roof after the 1st line.

That's the only way to do it IMO. Its great for a night out with friends, can drink like a fish (careful with that), I get the Superman feeling. Only thing I can suggest is limit how much you buy/take with you to the club, You wanna stop before it closes! Too many times I find myself still blowing lines at noon time the next day... I'd advise against this.

coke is fukn expensive, and u most likely end up doing all of ur grams etc in one nite haha overrated i agree

Good cocaine is extremely euphoric, fun and very, very addictive. It's a powerful psychostimulant and has beautiful effects. Doesn't last long, but the comedown isn't as harsh as a comedown from bad cocaine.

Crack is pure cocaine, but it enters the brain very quickly so you are high in literally 5 seconds - the comedown from that is hell and very depressing. Like they say, the higher you go, the harder you fall. With crack this is very true.

Bad and cut cocaine is garbage, plain and simple.

Crack is pure cocaine, but it enters the brain very quickly so you are high in literally 5 seconds - the comedown from that is hell and very depressing. Like they say, the higher you go, the harder you fall. With crack this is very true.

Crack isn't necessarily pure.

Cocaine can be pure (or impure) in any of its forms, whether it be hydrochloride, base, citrate, sulphate, etc.

Crack isn't necessarily pure.

Cocaine can be pure (or impure) in any of its forms, whether it be hydrochloride, base, citrate, sulphate, etc.

Well crack is a smokable form of cocaine, right? I thought that that was the only way to smoke cocaine - in it's pure form, no?

Well crack is a smokable form of cocaine, right? I thought that that was the only way to smoke cocaine - in it's pure form, no?

Crack is base cocaine (it burns better than regular hcl) hence being better for smoking.

Crack can still contain impurities and is often 'cut' with bicarbonate of soda among other things.

The best way to get pure cocaine is to follow these guidelines. http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=317605

I just did coke for the very first time and idk what to expect later lol but I'm prepared for the come down ... I think ??? wish me luck !