• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Trying cocaine after trying meth.

sabellai

Greenlighter
I've never tried cocaine before, but has binged and dipped into the meth scene but has comes to a stop or a once a month deal. I NOW get cocaine regularly from different areas frequently switching the strings up. My first line of cocaine, being sober and well rested after a meal, for a few minutes is an uppity talkative high. Then just feel like he needs more because the come down is rather quick. After the first 1-3 lines I'm quiet, miserable and get agitated easily. Feel tired but is almost pained trying to sleep it away. Also feel the need to do more, but doesn't make an effort or feel it that necessary to get more.
I would like to know why I never feel any type of euphoric, happy high for any longer than a few minutes after line 1. And to know why he is so irritable after only a couple. With meth I felt a long lasting confident motivation concentration power high. Is my body too used to the meth that he is in a sense immune to the affects of cocaine? Or just know there's better and is unaffected? I understand cocaine nowadays is most always cut and far from 100% pure. But my friends always seem to get a great kick off the same stash. Any words?

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you ever seen the movie Scarface? Basically he goes from line after line rapidly decending into agitation and a miserable psychosis as he needs line after line to keep up with the ever disappearing buzz.

A family member who I trust wouldn't just feed me bs about drugs are bad mmk told me he used to do alot of cocaine and he'd have to do line after line after line and he'd go through like all his money on it

Your friend may get a kick from the same stash, because (A) they are more accustomed to the effects of coke (B) they are sniffing it in a way that is allowing more absorption through the nasal membranes (C) or they are faking it (unlikely).

If your snorting it correctly, the effects are almost immediate confidence boost, euphoria, a sense of well being which lasts for me about 45 minutes for a 150 mg line of decent purity coke. I was shooting coke and the high was heavenly, god-like for about 10 minutes for the same dosage. And I used to do a lot of meth previously, smoking, intranasally and intravenously.