• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Trying Black Seed oil

xaddictx

Bluelighter
Well I finially caved and ordered some black seed oil. Basically for kratom tapering and alcohol cessation. Does anyone have experience with black seed oil? Pls let me know!

Yeah try 500mg/1g every 4 or so hours. Don't go to bed directly after taking as the oil can cause some heart burn when laying down. Black seed oil has a more noticeable effect the first few times you try it.

Yeah try 500mg/1g every 4 or so hours. Don't go to bed directly after taking as the oil can cause some heart burn when laying down. Black seed oil has a more noticeable effect the first few times you try it.
Thanks Negrogesic. Glad you chimed in on this as your the resident expert. 😉

Just received the black seed oil. Bigger bottle than I thought. Question is, should I dose now or wait till morning since there is Kratom in my system?

Hmmmm, wouldn't hurt to take it now. You're planning on quitting the kratom tomorrow?

The liquid is harder to dose than the capsules. Maybe start with a quarter teaspoon. Im trying to remember the fluid volume weight conversion 🤔

Hmmmm, wouldn't hurt to take it now. You're planning on quitting the kratom tomorrow?

The liquid is harder to dose than the capsules. Maybe start with a quarter teaspoon. Im trying to remember the fluid volume weight conversion 🤔
Basically just going to slow my kratom intake. Mainly for staying off alcohol. The bottle says to take 1 to 2 teaspoons a day, so I dont know.