• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Trying again about the small buds- sorry I missed one thing. I'm new here.

420girl

Greenlighter
Again, sorry I missed this. Just trying to participate and stuff... Here's my previous post with the offending numbers omitted:

I just got done doing some gardening work for a friend, and as an extra, she sent me home with a bunch of un-trimmed smalls. I took an hour and trimmed them up all nice and now they look really good. I'm trying to figure out what they're worth- I have a couple local friends who like to trade or buy/sell on a small scale. I know what the local going rate for good quality bud is. But what I have are 'smalls', so I don't want to be asking too much for them, but at the same time I don't want to give it away for too little.

The sizes range from like mostly blueberries and raspberries, with the occasional grape type size lol. It's good quality bright green bud with bright orange hairs, neatly trimmed, nice and fragrant and sweet. Some of it I'm keeping for myself, but I do want to share and trade around with my friends a bit if I can. (This is not in ANY way trying to use this forum to buy and sell drugs. I did read the rules! :p)

Just trying to get some opinions on what this kind of product might be worth in relation to a 'regular' good quality 1/8th. I don't have a lot of experience with 'smalls' in particular, and I don't expect to get the full going rate for a 'normal' 1/8th with large buds. But it is worth something, right? It's nice quality other than the size of the buds. Means less stems at least, right? If anyone has any experience with this, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Sorry again, I hope one stupid little mistake isn't gonna make everyone hate me :(

I'd just give them away for free; it's what I did with most of the mushrooms i grow. Why not? Keep enough for personal use and spread the good.

Tom

It's worth whatever you think it's worth. Just be fair.... I think if it brings out a true full smile for love of life within and around that it is more than worth it.

Again, sorry I missed this. Just trying to participate and stuff... Here's my previous post with the offending numbers omitted:

I just got done doing some gardening work for a friend, and as an extra, she sent me home with a bunch of un-trimmed smalls. I took an hour and trimmed them up all nice and now they look really good. I'm trying to figure out what they're worth- I have a couple local friends who like to trade or buy/sell on a small scale. I know what the local going rate for good quality bud is. But what I have are 'smalls', so I don't want to be asking too much for them, but at the same time I don't want to give it away for too little.

The sizes range from like mostly blueberries and raspberries, with the occasional grape type size lol. It's good quality bright green bud with bright orange hairs, neatly trimmed, nice and fragrant and sweet. Some of it I'm keeping for myself, but I do want to share and trade around with my friends a bit if I can. (This is not in ANY way trying to use this forum to buy and sell drugs. I did read the rules! :p)

Just trying to get some opinions on what this kind of product might be worth in relation to a 'regular' good quality 1/8th. I don't have a lot of experience with 'smalls' in particular, and I don't expect to get the full going rate for a 'normal' 1/8th with large buds. But it is worth something, right? It's nice quality other than the size of the buds. Means less stems at least, right? If anyone has any experience with this, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Okay, I'm terrible at appraising tree (weight and value) without weighing and smoking it, respectively.

Aesthetics are nice, but it's more about the high for me-- not how the tree looks several steps before I get it in my bowlpiece. I'm the kind of guy that doesn't give a flying fuck if I cop a half ounce of shake as long as that shake turns out to be just as legit of a smoke as broken down tree.

That said, what's stopping you from asking your friend that gave you the li'l berry-sized buds how much they might be worth? If that's out of the question, find out the going rate for the tree in your area and drop your price 5%-10%. More even if you're comfortable with it. Simply trading would be even more ideal.

It sounds like it's larf which is the buds and undergrowth towards the bottom of the plants or parts that didn't receive an optimum amount of light.They usually look ok, but they aren't as dense + less THC compared to the stuff that got direct light. Around here it gets washed with the trim runs, but if you live in a black market state I'm sure someone would want it lol. No idea knowing how much it's worth as everywhere is different.

^^I could pretty much guarantee it's worth smoking, though.