• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Trying a pill for the first time and have to be home sober

Ashyy_M8

Greenlighter
Hello Guys, i'm new on here and need some help on a particular task.

I want to try half a pill for the first time. A friend of mine that i can trust said she can get me a pill, and i want to try it as i have always wanted to experience a pill. In the past i have only really smoked weed , so i do have a background on trying a drug that will alter my state of mind. I have already researched Ecstasy although i have a certain question that i would like to be answered as well as getting some advice.

How can i get away with taking a pill for the first time as well as be home in time?

I plan to take half a pill during daytime from 10am till around 6m and want to know if this is a suitable time for me to come home fine.

- Kind Regards, thank you once again

A

Last edited:
After 6 hrs you should be fine. Your eyes might still be a bit big but I doubt you'll still be high. Have fun! Drink lots of water!

Thank you, i think i might be able to get away with the eyes but it is still a gamble. I'll make sure to stay hydrated but to not drink too much also

I think if you take a pill at 10am and it's your first time, the pill is pure and you get home not long after 6pm that it's still going to be really noticeable. You'll be rolling for at least 4 hours, probably 5, you're not going to look sober 3 hours after your roll I think. Bit of a gamble this, I wouldn't risk it, it takes me at the very least 4 hours to look semi-ok again after a roll and it's your first time

Rolling makes people look kind of goofy, and the dilated eyes are a dead giveaway.

Why not hang onto your pill until you can take it without restriction? Having to appear sober at a certain may add unwanted anxiety to your experience. Is there a chance that you can go to a sleepover at a friends house that has a little bit more lenient parents?

Basically what I am saying is, your first time should be magical and life changing. Try to find a time when you can enjoy the whole experience without fear of being caught and grounded forever.

Yes, drink a lots of water and try to avoid the jaw clenching. Chew gums and whatnot. Just go back straight to your room and sleep. I agree with manboychef, your first time shouldnt be you worrying about something else. But if you really want to do it, just be more extra careful. Your first time will be on top of the world, but dont really carved it in once you reached home.

I honestly wouldn't recommend this. Who wants to have something to worry about the whole time they roll??

Why not hang onto your pill until you can take it without restriction? Having to appear sober at a certain may add unwanted anxiety to your experience. Is there a chance that you can go to a sleepover at a friends house that has a little bit more lenient parents?

Basically what I am saying is, your first time should be magical and life changing. Try to find a time when you can enjoy the whole experience without fear of being caught and grounded forever.

i completely understand. i want my first experience to really be magical and life changing like you said. i am also going to make sure i don't rush into it. in addition, i have managed to secure some more time to sober up, around 2 hours-3. will this be enough?

thank you to those who have given there thoughts on my situation :)

Last edited:
Yes, drink a lots of water and try to avoid the jaw clenching. Chew gums and whatnot. Just go back straight to your room and sleep. I agree with manboychef, your first time shouldnt be you worrying about something else. But if you really want to do it, just be more extra careful. Your first time will be on top of the world, but dont really carved it in once you reached home.

Whenever i used to get stoned out my head i could always just hop into bed without any suspicions so i think this would be possible also when i am rolling. i will be making a cover story to what i am actually going to be doing so my parents will not have a clue what i will actually be doing . i will also be asking a mate to let me hang around his where i can just chill for a couple of hours and he can watch over me as he is an experienced roller . Honestly all i want is to be able to experience a real sense of euphoria without too much worrying. I'll also keep some nice chewing gum handy for the jaw clenching and will contemplate whether to buy a pack of menthol cigarettes as i heard they taste really good whilst rolling.

Thank you for the reply

Last edited:
Ciggs and WEED! Weed sometimes kicks it in for me if I'm not feeling the e's. Might go through like a quarter oz and a couple of packs of ciggs lol, good times! Wish I could be rolling like u op ;)

Sounds good! i'll stick to getting some menthols cigs but if i can get hold of some weed then all the more to celebrate haha ;)

What color are your eyes? Maybe the pupils won't be very noticeable...
Also, parents are much sharper than we give them credit for. The marijuana smell is very distinct, and so is the attempt to "hide".
Don't underestimate them ;)

I have brown eyes..

My parents are pretty sharp and i rarely underestimate them but usually i have been able to hide my high from them without them noticing haha ;)

Do you know for sure if you're actually taking MDMA? I know you say your friends are trustworthy, but I wouldn't be surprised if they don't even know what they're taking. You should either have it tested in front of you, or AT LEAST ask your friends if they've tested it. If they can't tell you exactly what a test kit is and how to use one, than it's not worth the risk. You could easily take something that could get you high for a lot longer than MDMA would, or worse, injure or kill you.

i trust my friend enough for me to know she wont put me at harm, she speaks from experience as well so i know she isn't trying to blow smoke up my ass if you get what i mean
Do you know for sure if you're actually taking MDMA? I know you say your friends are trustworthy, but I wouldn't be surprised if they don't even know what they're taking. You should either have it tested in front of you, or AT LEAST ask your friends if they've tested it. If they can't tell you exactly what a test kit is and how to use one, than it's not worth the risk. You could easily take something that could get you high for a lot longer than MDMA would, or worse, injure or kill you.

i trust my friend enough for me to know she wont put me at harm, she speaks from experience as well so i know she isn't trying to blow smoke up my ass if you get what i mean

This has nothing to do with whether you trust your friend or if she "knows what she's doing". It is EXTREMELY common to sell a wide variety of other drugs as MDMA, especially in pressed ecstasy pills. It's very simple: ask your friend if she tested the pill. If she says yes, and it tested as MDMA, then it's up to you whether you trust her. However, if she says she DIDN'T test it, then neither of you have any idea what's in that pill. I'm not trying to insult your or her intelligence, NOBODY can tell whether MDMA is real unless it's tested, period. We can't give you advice about a drug that you may or may not be taking. Unless you test that shit, your parents knowing you're high is the least of your worries. This website is for harm reduction, and when it comes to ecstasy, there is absolutely no way to safely pop a pill unless it's tested.

I understand, i will ask her once again and make sure she said it is tested to only be MDMA

I think you'll be ok. Just have a nice after-glow so you'll be in a extra good mood! Haha, stay in your room when you go home and you won't be hungry so don't plan on eating dinner.

Hello everyone, just wanted to say thank you for the comments.

I have decided to go forward with taking half a pill next week on saturday . I will be changing my source to a person that i know will have his pills 100% verified compared to my other friend who told me how recently her 'friend' has the yellow 'ups' pills which may contain ket. The i will be speaking to is trustworthy and a friend, he takes E himself so i know he wont be doing me over etc.
Regarding time, i will most likely take half an E at around 10am and be back home around 8-half 8ish. around 11 hours to be sober which i think is possible. regarding eyes i will just have to hope the best and that as i have dark brown eyes they won't be that massive.