• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Try escape addiction?

No_more_evry_monday

Bluelighter
Hey guys , im 25 and sober for 2 weeks after year long bupe prescription/also for last 6 years or so i tend to keep on going in loops where i discover drugs with younger people and always gets fucked off (great rolle model for not to be mosdef).. anyway im from europe and would like to go as far thr fuck from here as posible (i know people come from other countrys here but im contamanaited forever here). Anyway can some roadtraweler give some tips on where the fuck to go ? Atm i got america in mind but its for capitalism /survive few years and get back with money to start operation and since all i know is crime..... fucking hell people in wds should not be able to make posts lel :/ idk what to say but 100 toughts and emotions blured out like the 100th shit i took today

So if i go somewere how much money do i need ? Im lucky cunt i can get by but some geneal /cca +- figure ? And where to go ?somewere far away from drugs... ajajaj this hurts my brain , any info on taking acid or shrroms near end of recovery ? I could realy use some awnsers from inside my head but not sure how smart that is when toughts go from 0 to 100