TRUST

PixieGirl

Bluelighter
or lack thereof......
It was December 4, 1999, we sat in a long dark, and cold ally with thousands of other people waiting to get into the Fox Theater. We sat there barely moving for hours....that is when all of us friends became a little closer, especially one.
Right before 1am you decided that you wanted to talk. The e and the situation was making you depressed but you wanted to talk and be with me.
Fighting back the tears you told me that you loved me and that someday, in the very far future, you could even see yourself marrying me. We talked for a very long time and when we were done I felt closer to you than I ever had before. I sat on your lap in that cold dark ally feeling warm and secure. The words that I remember most from that night were, "you are my best friend and no matter what happens promise you will be in my life forever." Right then I gave you that promise.
Do you really think that we can ever return to that friendship we once had? Do you ever think you will try or was it just the e talking that night? I will continue to fullfill my promise to you as your friend through thick and thin. Although times are tough right now I do not want you to give up on me. Do not give up on our friendship or I will be forced to back off and pretend that I don't care, I don't know if I can do that.
If you are reading this I hope that you listen to what I have said and reply so I know you have seen this.

Just to let you know i am thinking about you. I hope he answers back with a truthfull response. tinkerbell

You know what Pixiegirl? Fuck him [not literally]. Some people just aren't burdened with a conscience. Just so long as they're getting what they want, who gives a fuck? Promises they offer? Everyone tells you that they love you when they want something from you. Don't let your hope and goodwill be used to victimize you. There's a difference between giving someone a chance and falling blindly for their lies.
[This message has been edited by deep (edited 24 January 2000).]

I think that it can be very bad to get too close to someone on e because your not in control of your inhabitions. This combined with a heightened emotional state in your situation can be very unpleasent even after the night it happened.
At least if you were in the situation sober, it would be easier to reason with yourself without having to question,
'did we mean those things we said or was it just the x?'
------------------
HAPPY HARDCORE WILL LIVE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<~p-E-achy~> -=+PLUR+=-

i have read this, but you have already heard everything i have to or can say.
------------------
Life just keeps gettin harder
And it keeps getting harder to hide.
-Spencer

thanx all for your words of wisdom, yes this was a true story.
I know you have said all there is to say but I just needed to get some things off my chest. All I was asking for is your friendship and I wanted to know if you were even going to try to keep it or if it is something you are going to throw away tomorrow when I come home.