European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Truffles from Holland

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Has anyone tried the magic truffles in Holland? What kind of dose did you need?

Depends on which strain.

I can do 15 - 22 gram.

Be prepared to puke.

I put them in hot water, but not boiling, now and do that several times with a bit of lemon juice.

Last edited:
My friend had them when we went to Amsterdam and was tripping. I had them back when they were legal in the UK. Are they fresh or dry? Really hard to say, sorry... About 10grams fresh, I think.

Yeah maybe Arnold is right. If you're experiencing with shrooms 22g might be about right, it's been like 15 years since I did truffles. Had some golden teachers on Friday though.

Just wondering about the price - when I was on mushrooms every week I was taking upwards of 10-15g DRIED per trip. So at £20 for 22g (2.2g dried) - fucking hell it's going to be too expensive.

A big mushroom grow box sets you back a little over fifty squid.

Is this the follow up song to 'Tulips from Amsterdam'? 😁

Although the follow up also being by Max Bygraves, might prove a bit too taxing for him, these days!

Last edited:
Only time I did truffles I did them in Holland pack I eat (don't remember how many g it was) it produced trip in range of maybe something like potent 1 - 1.5g of regular dried cubensis but it wasn't tasting bad as most claim them to be compared to above ground shrooms or produced any nausea but neither was strongly visual (rather produced almost no visual effects) as dude in smart shop claimed they’ll be.
And if you’re into kratom, stick to regular and not x5, x10 etc as I didn’t find any extract to be worth the price, maybe one in liquid form but rather because it was practical for consummation with juice than because of potency.

Has anyone tried the magic truffles in Holland? What kind of dose did you need?

Hi
There are different kinds of truffles depending on the strenght and where you buy it (valhalla, utopia are strong while mexicana or pajaritos are the weakest)
a normal dose would be 10g, a high dose is 15g. But some people have higher tolerance to psychedelics, I knew a guy who needed 30g to have a very strong trip

In my case (quite sensitive to drugs in general) , 1st time, I took 15g of the weakest truffles and it was a normal trip (not light). 10g of atlantis had the same strenght. I plan on trying higher doses

Also the prices range from 10 to 20 euros for 15g where I buy it (it's cheaper on the internet than in the smartshops)