true or false: clothes make the man

The way we dress is an expression of our inner selves. Well, for the most part... it's either that, or a blatent following of other people..
I find that different outfits make me act a little differently. I just got my frist pai of phat pants... and I turned into a crazy little raver... I have my regular, more... "classy" clothes, in which I am my normal, bitchy, "don't even talk to me" self... then there are things like my entirely out of character (being a guy) Black w/ silver dragon skirt, in which I just feel... well, Posh is the word.
I don't think that clotes NESSISARILY make the man... but they certianly do if the clothes fit the personality. I mean, with it being a national trend, there are all kinds of people out there wearing clothes that they frankly do not suit.
so I guess, yes... clothes make the man... but only for the man who makes the clothes....
------------------
"Like a shooting star,
Accross the midnight sky!
Wherever you are,
Yer gunna see me FLY!!"
-BANG!
PaRaDoX -and PLUR for all!

FUN 2 LOOK AT .....{ VISERS,GREEN SHOES,
PHAT PANTS}
AND comfort ARE
THE KEYS !!!!

Nope, clothes do not make or break a person. if your ugly(physically+personality), your ugly no matter the clothes. if your hot, your hot no matter what u wear. i can appreciate good looking clothes, but it does not make a man or a woman. One of my biggest pet-peeves especially for men, is that they cover up/hide their ugly bodies with nice clothes and perp that they are fine. get into the gym and get all toned/6-packed and you'll get all da ladies like me. oh, a sincere and nice personality is a must too! by the way, money does not make or break a person either. anyone who judges/chooses a person by their clothes or $$$ is superficial and will be in unloved/bad relationships until they discover the true meaning of love and beauty. it's only a bonus with nice looking clothing or lotsa $$$, but not even close to being a requirement. think about it people! take care and good luck!

luv2luv and rollergirl, too bad you weren't with me this weekend. heeheh, coulda written up a ticket to this kid i met. he was wearing phat pants AND black tassled loafers!
+no kidding!+
nice kid and all, but too funny. i guess he was only going to the movies or something, so he really didn't care what he was wearing. i always notice what shoes people have on, cuz i have this shoe "thing". (some people call it a sickness...)
lol, had to share.
*angel*

Another one with a shoe fetish!! Yay!! Join the club!!
------------------
If you can't change it - get over it. If you can - do!

clothes dont make the man...
....man makes the clothes!
and, FUCK all styles.. come the way you are