TRT question about age

Jaykay222

Greenlighter
I'm 28 iv taken steroids and been training about 5 years now, iv been off cycle for about 10-15 weeks I was using tren iv not had blood work done yet but I'm going to book a appointment with my doc... I'm almost 100% it's low my sex drives not really there as a pose to when I was on was sky high. Any way back on subject if doc tests and its low how likely is it I can get him to put me on trt? I'm in uk and most docs are terrible when it comes to steroids I'm just wondering do you think I'm of the right age?

Do you simply want to be on trt, or do you want to recover.
Youve done cycles, and tren... its not gonna recover all that fast.
Did you do PCT?

I want to be on trt I have no desire to come off I'd usually use a low dose of test e known as crusing.. I'm simply not on anything as iv been out of work and don't have the money would be nice to have the pharma grade test of the doc and no I did not pct as I planned on just running low dose of test before my next cycle... I feel like shit right now

Usually when your total test is below 300ng/dl is when they will consider trt..

You are definitely not of the right age.
You skipped pct, and now you are cruising. A lifetime of trt is a long fucking time when you start at 28.
I'd suggest you try to recover.

You can go to a doc, not sure how that works in the UK.
or do your own trt with black market gear for life.
I hope you think it was worth it. You could be pinning once a week for the next 50 years.

One point of advice. If you are sure you want trt then i would hop on about 500mg of test for a few weeks and then quit a week to week and a half before you get your blood drawn. This way you are gaurunteed you are shut down, not producing much test, when you go in to get your blood drawn. Almost a sure way to get a script from your doc.

BTW, i am on 250mg a week of test cyp that is prescribed.

Emptynest,

im not cruising that's why I feel like shit.. I enjoy pinning I'm the sort of person who works out a cycle and instead of pinning 2-3 times a week like most I would split the drugs to inject daily I like it.. Also for me splitting doses into more frequent smaller injections helps stabilise the hormone levels drip feeding small amounts so the body has reduced side effects for me anyway i think part of this is I'm not giving the system, a big spike 1-2 times a week. I'm not a newbie to daily injection

One point of advice. If you are sure you want trt then i would hop on about 500mg of test for a few weeks and then quit a week to week and a half before you get your blood drawn. This way you are guaranteed you are shut down, not producing much test, when you go in to get your blood drawn. Almost a sure way to get a script from your doc.

BTW, i am on 250mg a week of test cyp that is prescribed.

Please do not give advice on pharmacodynamics, or pharmacokinetics when you do not understand basic principles of either...

There will be residual testosterone still in the body after several weekly injections, this will show on blood tests, even if LH, and FSH are negligible..

An Endocrinologist generally wants to see shutdown and accompanying low testosterone, LH, FSH, GnRH, for 6 months prior to making decisions on hormone replacement therapy..

Emptynest,

im not cruising that's why I feel like shit.. I enjoy pinning I'm the sort of person who works out a cycle and instead of pinning 2-3 times a week like most I would split the drugs to inject daily I like it.. Also for me splitting doses into more frequent smaller injections helps stabilise the hormone levels drip feeding small amounts so the body has reduced side effects for me anyway i think part of this is I'm not giving the system, a big spike 1-2 times a week. I'm not a newbie to daily injection

If you can tolerate daily injections (which you obviously can) it can minimise side effects from plasma peaks from excess aromatisation or DHT conversion..

I'm on trt, and do my pins every 5 days.
My levels are stable enough to not give any problems.
No way are you going to be pinning ed 10, 20, 30. 40 years from now.

The scar tissue would get bad in a couple years.

Tell me about it..lol

If you can tolerate daily injections (which you obviously can) it can minimise side effects from plasma peaks from excess aromatisation or DHT conversion..

i here you obviously everyone's body reacts different to each steroid but from experience I learned daily injection reduced sides for me as far as scar tissue yeah it happens but I rotate spots obviously

of course I won't pin ed especially when off or cruising but on cycles I prefere ed injections